**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Champion Rework

RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
When will the community get to vote on the next potential rework? Assuming OML and Colossus go live this next update, it’s about time for more reworks. Are you going to recycle the old list or can you PLEASE add Magneto and HB to the list for the community to vote for. It seems like since it’s a community poll, we should have a say in who it is that’s reworked. Even if you put a write in option, I’m sure Magneto would still win. I know mutant is already top heavy with great champs but Magneto deserves justice. Magneto and HB are the two most desperately requested reworks. Please take this into consideration.

Comments

• HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Already having two mutants that have been reworked, so it is better to BUFF for other classes, Science has 4 reworked champions, Mutant 2, Cosmic 1, Mystic 0, Skill 0 and Tech 0.
    I have Magneto 5 *, but there have to be other classes for rework as well.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    IP and Hulkbuster or IP and Howard the Duck
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Already having two mutants that have been reworked, so it is better to BUFF for other classes, Science has 4 reworked champions, Mutant 2, Cosmic 1, Mystic 0, Skill 0 and Tech 0.
    I have Magneto 5 *, but there have to be other classes for rework as well.

Cosmic has had 3: Venom, Carnage, and Gamora. I also did mention HB because as it is right now he is truly the worst champion in the game. He is utterly worthless and he is probably more in need of a buff than anyone else. But Magneto will always be on the radar until they rework him. He deserves better.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d like to see either ip hb or if juggs/Loki
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i'd like to see doctor strange,Loki,jane foster, updated to current meta, mystic class needs lot of work and via these 3 they can buff more mystics via synergy. pulling mystic gems has the least options to use them on. besides tht skill n tech could definetly use some upgrade on Hulkbuster, ironpatriot(mine sig 120 but for some reason i just dnt hate that character model, deformed model, worn out animations all dnt help) so i'd prefer warmachine rework n release in 5 or 6*!! but on skill falcon,karnak,classic daredvil,could definitly use rework
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Magneto and dpx, they are too bad
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magneto, hulkbuster and iron patriot
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Kalantak said:

i'd like to see doctor strange,Loki,jane foster, updated to current meta, mystic class needs lot of work and via these 3 they can buff more mystics via synergy. pulling mystic gems has the least options to use them on. besides tht skill n tech could definetly use some upgrade on Hulkbuster, ironpatriot(mine sig 120 but for some reason i just dnt hate that character model, deformed model, worn out animations all dnt help) so i'd prefer warmachine rework n release in 5 or 6*!! but on skill falcon,karnak,classic daredvil,could definitly use rework

I agree that the mystic class could really use some love (reworks) too. My thought is that while 5* will continue to be very useful for the foreseeable future, obviously the game will move more and more towards 6*. Focusing on reworks for champs that aren’t in the 6* crystal isn’t nearly as useful as buffing trashy champs that are in the 6*. Especially since you know Kabam is holding off on adding powerful 5* to the 6* crystal like Blade, Hyperion, Sparky, Voodoo, Quake, etc. Magneto and HB fit the criteria of 6* that are vastly underpowered. Jane, IF, CW, and Rhino are also good considerations for reworks even though I know CW and Rhino have been buffed.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I’d love to see some buffs on Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot as much as the next guy, but I really think that the mystic class needs some help lol

I’d go with Juggernaut and Iron Fist
    Clearly the Magneto deserves rework, but as there are already many excellent Mutant champions, the priority is to prioritize other classes, especially Mystic, which is the weaker class, Juggernaut, Unstoppable Colossus and Jane Foster are too weak, Loki is weak, but fight opponents with bonuses, he becomes good.
  • And as far as who else needs a rework? How about 75% of the basic and featured 6 star pool. I’ve opened over a dozen 6 stars now and not a single one of them gets played outside of sentinel. They have released ALL of the terrible champs from the 4 star pool and hardly any of the old good champs. The only good 6 stars now are the new champs because they know we will have to shell out a bunch of cash to find out how they work instead of champs we know.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Magneto is the obvious choice. God does he suck. Popular character, vastly underpowered. I don't think HB or IP are popular.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Iron Fist pleeeease!
    nolcuN said:

Iron Fist pleeeease!

Iron Fist is far from the worst mystic, without duplicating, he is useless, but well duplicate, he is good, causes many armor breaks.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

nolcuN said:

Iron Fist pleeeease!

Iron Fist is far from the worst mystic, without duplicating, he is useless, but well duplicate, he is good, causes many armor breaks.
    Not really.he still hits like a wet noodle awakened

nolcuN said:

Iron Fist pleeeease!

Not really.he still hits like a wet noodle awakened
    Even so, it has far more damage than Juggernaut (which in defense is being easy), Unstoppable Colossus and Jane Foster (duplicate, even when the opponent is stunned, the critic is low, and if the opponent is immune to stun, she is completely useless for attack and defense, the special damage and shock are terrible.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Kalantak said:

I agree that the mystic class could really use some love (reworks) too. My thought is that while 5* will continue to be very useful for the foreseeable future, obviously the game will move more and more towards 6*. Focusing on reworks for champs that aren’t in the 6* crystal isn’t nearly as useful as buffing trashy champs that are in the 6*. Especially since you know Kabam is holding off on adding powerful 5* to the 6* crystal like Blade, Hyperion, Sparky, Voodoo, Quake, etc. Magneto and HB fit the criteria of 6* that are vastly underpowered. Jane, IF, CW, and Rhino are also good considerations for reworks even though I know CW and Rhino have been buffed.
    i agree but pulling 6* loki,jane foster n DS is equally soul crushing