**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many easter eggs are in MCOC?

CarossyCarossy Posts: 1,547 ★★★
Like when you launch an sp3 to M.O.D.O.K., HTD, RR, someone said that when you're fighting Korg with Ghost, things like that, wanna try 'em all :tongue: , thanks.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★

Some of the post above me are mostly mechanics of the game. I think he meant like the fun little extra details when fighting with or against a champ

They are mechanics exactly because of the easter eggs from in the comics/movies
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

I don't know if anything special will happen but someone should try Deadpool sp3 on Deadpool, maybe something will happen, I don't know.

Nah nothing happens.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

I don't know if anything special will happen but someone should try Deadpool sp3 on Deadpool, maybe something will happen, I don't know.

Nah nothing happens.
    Oh ok, I just thought since it's like Deadpool and Deadpool, it would be funny or something, thanks for the response.
  • Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    One obvious one here that i have seen on other posts, the Daredevils are immune to the "miss" mechanic on anyone who turns invisible, since, ya know, they blind!

Also, one that made me curios, I took my DD Classic against the new Man-Thing, and since none of Man-Thing's damage is in anyway "fear" related, he still took damage. Would have been nice if the developers had added some kind of interaction for the #manwithoutfear
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

If you fight Korg with Ghost, he will occasionally call out 'Piss off Ghost'

Not occasionally, he says when placing armour break through his heavy since it prevents Ghost's phasing.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Magneto and juggernaut are immune to emmas reverse controls due to their psychic warding helmets.

I think Sabretooth should have been included here, by Kabam. Sabretooth has been immune to psychics for decades. Since Wolverine popped a claw in to ST’s brain, back in the 90’s.
    Quite true
  • Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53
    Its not the only trigger, and i havent figured the other ones yet.
    I think there is also a minimum time, and perhaps even a max, and maybe more i havent noticed yet.
    There is another thread talking about this iirc that may have more details.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

If you fight Korg with Ghost, he will occasionally call out 'Piss off Ghost'

Can someone get a recording of that? , it's never happened to me LMAO
  • If you fight Korg with Ghost, he will occasionally call out 'Piss off Ghost'

Can someone get a recording of that? ((re: Korg / Ghost message)) , it's never happened to me LMAO
    Also if anyone can share a video/screencap of the supposed alternate Gwenpool victory scene ?? Thx.
  • Scurvy42 said:

Gwenpool hugging her collector doll during her victory celebration if you are holding block when your opponent kos (may not be the only trigger).

A much older thread from early 2018 indicated that this used to exist (ie, after Opponent bleeds to death while GP sitting back holding her Block), but had since been removed as early as way back then.

Would have been interesting to see (any screencaps out there on the web ?)

Here is link to that older 2018 Easter Egg thread ...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/42037/just-a-fun-little-easter-egg
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Oh yes has anyone mentioned OG Daredevil can bypass Hood and sue storms invisibility

Both daredevils can hit invisible champions. When he is blind if someone goes invisible that that does not affect him lol
  • Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53

Scurvy42 said:

Gwenpool hugging her collector doll during her victory celebration if you are holding block when your opponent kos (may not be the only trigger).

A much older thread from early 2018 indicated that this used to exist (ie, after Opponent bleeds to death while GP sitting back holding her Block), but had since been removed as early as way back then.

Would have been interesting to see (any screencaps out there on the web ?)

Here is link to that older 2018 Easter Egg thread ...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/42037/just-a-fun-little-easter-egg
    Oh, cr@p I'd missed they removed it! I may have a screen cap somewhere but it would take forever to find. :(