**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for Farming T2 Alphas?

MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 986 ★★★
I need about 2.5 T2 alphas to get my next R5 ready. I've finished off all the objectives and 100% the monthly EQ for the most part. Aside from the war rewards and glory store, are there any other ways to do this?

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Do Labyrinth of Legends.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

I need about 2.5 T2 alphas to get my next R5 ready. I've finished off all the objectives and 100% the monthly EQ for the most part. Aside from the war rewards and glory store, are there any other ways to do this?

The objectives this month give out t2as as well
    Buttehrs said:

The objectives this month give out t2as as well
    He already mentioned he finished the objectives.
    Also I’m not sure why someone disagreed with me on LOL. There’s a number of T2A to gain from it.

I’m going to assume you’re in an alliance. The T2A frags in the glory store are pretty reasonably priced. You can get ~1/2T2A per AQ cycle if you place high enough (maybe like top 500ish)
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Buy 4 lots worth in the loyalty store every refresh. Slowly but surely it helps
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

The best way is to be in an alliance that runs at least AQ 6x5
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Buy pieces with glory
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And loyalty
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Hey OP Act 6 has decent amount of t2a spread around it, isn’t too time consuming and is pretty fun to do. Also as you pick up the t2a you’d be working towards great exploration rewards so if you can, give that a shot!
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Complete this month objective completely and side event quest too it's give tier 1 alpha in master and in epic might give t2 alpha fragments
    Sell tier 1 alpha you will get small amount of tier 2 fragments but ...
    30 days * tier 1 alpha = 30 tier 1 alpha
  • DeviousDevious Posts: 8
    Act 1