**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use 2016 r4 skill rank up gem on?

So i have narrowed it down to two, hawkeye or crossbones. I have OG vision for power control and KM/blade for bleed. For AAR i have AA and Quake (but suck at quake). Who would you rank up?

Who to use 2016 r4 skill rank up gem on? 20 votes

Crossbones unduped
55%
LosspikShabb710Lvernon15Ackbar67Charlie_SceneEtjamaEinfachSoTotalMonster109Monty_E_1Xyresic_LemonGiodood_1 11 votes
Hawkeye unduped
40%
Haji_SaabSaiyanRazorDevilexc3lDOKTOROKTOPUSLordRaymond3MC2707_MGP_ 8 votes
Someone else?
5%
TROUBL3D 1 vote

Comments

• Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Crossbones unduped
    You could wait for winter soldier if you really wanted to but he's available as a six star so I would go for crossbones
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crossbones unduped
    If you suck at Quake, I'd go Crossbones. AA is amazing for AA Reduction, but when you come across a poison and/or bleed immune champ, Crossbones will be really good to have. OG Vision on the other hand will be fine for anyone you need to power control.
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    @Xyresic_Lemon thanks for advice, i already have 6* WS so ruled him out
    @Etjama thanks for commenting, i agree with you so will prob go CB.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Crossbones unduped
    Id do Xbones hes not available as a 6* as far as I'm aware (hawkeye is) Xbones has some solid utility easily reduce ability accuracy & is the only champ that doesnt crit getting around thorns nodes, ebony maws any crit resistance nodes.
    Thanks for opinions everyone, went with you and gone for Xbones. There is a spiked armor path in new event quest too!