**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need a new home!

My alliance is falling apart or is about to and I really dont want to be apart of it when it happens, 3 other members have already parted ways.

Its a 3mill+ Alliance and I've recently just started playing, I have a current roster of 3 4/40 4stars and 4 others at 3/30.

I contribute weekly to 3 day events Item Use 3-4k and Completion 30k+ and about 5-10k in Arena Or Perfect Series.

I'm a loyal member but when I see something not working out in an alliance its best to not wait around to see it all fall apart and would rather try to move on.

Thanks for reading :) DM me if you have any questions.

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Look us up My player name is same as on here sound like a good fit number wise
  • de_Kronenbourgde_Kronenbourg Posts: 58
    Do you have a line app account? If so search for de_kronenbourg or
    In-game name de Kronenbourg
  • Contact me and let's discuss. In game name/line name : AUTigers354
  • TLE6886TLE6886 Posts: 13
    Check out alliance tag HRBK we are for lower tier players who not only want to level and rank up but learn the fighting tips and tricks of the game.
  • BoltshotburstBoltshotburst Posts: 8
    Hi, you can check out our alliance: TAG !RAK!
    If you are using line you can look search for boltshotburst
    Thanks
  • Contact me on line. Nick122706
  • Hi! I'm the leader of a new alliance [-M•D-] Marvels Dimwits that is the sister alliance to [-M.M-] Marvels Morons. I sent you a DM with the details. Hope to see you soon :smiley:.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    If you are still looking for alliance.. contact me over line app.. my id suvendu82
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Hey add me on the game using: Ricardo60289

I'm an officer for a group of 20. AQ Advanced Tier, AW Tier 12 4* Shards, and SA active. We're looking for 5 great champions like you :)
  • PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    4.4 mil alliance
    We run maps 4.3.3.2.2 and war on days we run map 2 or no aq is going.
    Add me on line: philbilly42