**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Storm's sp 2 is what makes her the best champ in the game

She is good

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    My 5 star domino would strongly disagree
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Troll. Ignore
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Oh my god my 5* r3 storm hits for 25k with full suicides in the optimal scenario with her sp2, she’s so amazing op champion, my cap iw can only do 4x that amount and my domino can only have a 15k bleed per tick for like 20 ticks, storm op
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Oh my god my 5* r3 storm hits for 25k with full suicides in the optimal scenario with her sp2, she’s so amazing op champion, my cap iw can only do 4x that amount and my domino can only have a 15k bleed per tick for like 20 ticks, storm op

Lol yeah I remember my r1 5* CAIW did 25k on a L2 Crit. More utility as well.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

My 3* namor does more damage on sp2 than my 6* storm lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Great special 2. Good damage. Solid old champ. But no lol
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Far from best but still very good..
    I got her 5* R4 without suicides or recoil her sp1 hits around 25k and her sp2 hits around 53k the sudden burst of damage can be very useful at times..
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    "Domino's Sp2 is what makes her one of the best in the game".
    There I fixed the title for you.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

This is obviously a new player, stop being so harsh

This. Seems pretty clear to me. No need to be snarky or harsh with the op.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Apparently no one bothered to read the fact if storm is under shock debuff her specials increase 30% more in damage

A) She still takes damage

B ) That's not even that common a debuff
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Apparently no one bothered to read the fact if storm is under shock debuff her specials increase 30% more in damage

That’s probably as helpful of an ability as Ironfist’s armor breaks lmao. Also, mostly robots cause shock, it’s not like you want to eat sentinels heavy attack just to get a 30% bonus on your SP2 bringing it from like 30k to 40k. Wooooow. 😂
    Storm has a synergy with CAIW giving all mutants a passive +20% prowess. Couple that with Red Cyclops and you've +28-32% special attack damage (or any other mutant agenda synergy).

I'm not saying she is the greatest, or that she would be a good 5/6* pull, but she is pretty unappreciated. I believe if she had some more ways to deal damage (like shock on crit) or boost special attack damage, she would be pretty decent, maybe even demi-god.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

That’s probably as helpful of an ability as Ironfist’s armor breaks lmao. Also, mostly robots cause shock, it’s not like you want to eat sentinels heavy attack just to get a 30% bonus on your SP2 bringing it from like 30k to 40k. Wooooow. 😂
    Storm has a synergy with CAIW giving all mutants a passive +20% prowess. Couple that with Red Cyclops and you've +28-32% special attack damage (or any other mutant agenda synergy).

I'm not saying she is the greatest, or that she would be a good 5/6* pull, but she is pretty unappreciated. I believe if she had some more ways to deal damage (like shock on crit) or boost special attack damage, she would be pretty decent, maybe even demi-god.
    So basically, to get storm to “high damage” you bring CapIW and a few waste of space cyclops and you can get storms damage almost as high as CapIW L2 damage without wasting 4 team slots lol.

She’s good for arena points, that’s about it.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

So basically, to get storm to “high damage” you bring CapIW and a few waste of space cyclops and you can get storms damage almost as high as CapIW L2 damage without wasting 4 team slots lol.

She’s good for arena points, that’s about it.
    Or you take Storm, CAIW, Iceman and AA, so you don't waste a slot to a bad champion.

The fifth slot can be Corvus. She gets a damage boost at the start of the fight. Mister Sinister synergy with Cable or Magneto might be helpful as well.

If you compare everything to beyond god tier champions, than everything is trash. It is not realistic.

But her damage is the highest of her tier. I've crit 28k with my sig 99 4/40 Storm without synergies and at two bars of power. I think she is or can be a demi-god.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    OP gets points for originality. 😊👍
    Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. Carry on.