**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NYCC 2019 - What devices are kabam letting people use?

Seen a few vids where ppl like Seatin, legacy etc fight vs the clock, what devices are they playing on?
Kabam cant be using a device that might stutter or lag as it would look bad on Kabam

Are they using Apple or Android device? or both? If they only use Apple(or only Android) that would mean that Kabam have OFFICIALLY said that Apple(or android if only that was used) is the best and only device to play this game on.

So anyone who know what they are using? Ipad? galaxy tablet?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    How would kabam giving an apple phone to use mean they officially said it’s the only device to play on???
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I believe they always use Apple devices at NYCC. iPad if I'm not mistaken.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I’m no logician, but I’d wager that the existence of the game in the Google Play store sorta refutes the idea that Apple is the only device to use.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I believe the biggest question is...who cares? You shouldn’t buy a device so you can run a MOBILE game smoother. You are just looking for something to be angry about.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The OP was asking what device they use at the Tourney. They have iPads set up there.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

Seen a few vids where ppl like Seatin, legacy etc fight vs the clock, what devices are they playing on?
    Kabam cant be using a device that might stutter or lag as it would look bad on Kabam

Are they using Apple or Android device? or both? If they only use Apple(or only Android) that would mean that Kabam have OFFICIALLY said that Apple(or android if only that was used) is the best and only device to play this game on.

So anyone who know what they are using? Ipad? galaxy tablet?

They play on iPad's. Doesnt mean they have officially said it's the best. You're looking to create a problem where there isn't really a problem. Heres some facts for you-

Apple- theres really only 2 devices to support. IPhones and iPad's. There is only 1 OS but a small range of supported versions. Apple traditionally for any mobile game that plays on App Store and Google Play has been easier to program for. There isn't a wide variety of phone specs to account for, the OS is very similar between versions and very, very few devices to account for. This has always been the case.

Andriod- theres 100's of devices and many manufactures to support. The OS is Andriod but supported versions run all the way from V5 to V10 and everything inbetween. The sheer amount of different devices with a extremely wide spec range make it very had to program a similar expierence from device to device. My LG will perform differently from a Samsung due to processor types, os versions etc...

So yes, they play on Apple devices.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Sins Appel get a new software to iPad now mean ther Hav to. Be ready for that one to.