**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Skill Champions should I focus on now?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So I was going to focus on Crossbones but just recently I Awakened my Electra, now I don't know what to do...
Both have Great Ability Accuracy Reduction, Great Damage, and their own Unique Utility.
Crossbones doesn't need his Dupe Ability and Electra doesn't need hers at High Sig Level, Crossbones has No Crits which bypasses certain Abilities/Nodes and Electra has that Guarrenteed Crit Finisher Phase when the enemy is below 25%, Neither have any Amazing Unique Synergies as of now, Crossbones doesn't have the best Base Stats while Electra has slightly Above Average, I don't have any of the Fury Boosting Masteries and I do have Deep Wounds at Rank 5, here's my current Skill Roster and if you need to know any other little information for your decision let me know.

Which Skill Champions should I focus on now? 32 votes

Crossbones (Not Duped)
65%
ArcDeAngelusSaiyanDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444Hammerbro_64Bahamutzeezee57Colonaut123LordRaymond3AleorTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightGeorgiaDawgEarthEliteBabyMiikeSkillful_starMassapealmac10smgTheInfinty 21 votes
Electra (Duped)
34%
BKSwisherSweetSpity68DarkZenTerraFoxhero007Nojokejaymdot_dittoThe_WatcherH3t3rGiodood_1Skrull_Lord 11 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Electra (Duped)
    XB has his uses, but Elektra can counter more than he can. Do her. I use her for IMIWs each time. Murks him
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Crossbones (Not Duped)
    In the current meta of the game CB will get u through more Content
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Crossbones (Not Duped)
    He is increasingly valuable with champions who punish you for crits. He also has 100% DAAR with 5 furies, so that’s nice
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

He is increasingly valuable with champions who punish you for crits. He also has 100% DAAR with 5 furies, so that’s nice

See I've always heard mixed answers on this one, some people say it has Diminishing Returns and others say it's the full 22% every time... A confirmation from Kabam would be nice but as far as I know they've never said which is the case, though maybe I just missed it somewhere.
    I haven't seen very many arguments for Electra besides that 25% Finisher Phase, which is very good, but her AAR while it is nice is kind of scuffed with only a few short chances to apply Debuffs for the Reduction... So yeah I'll probably go CB, seeing as I already play him well and all his different Utility. Thanks guys
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Crossbones (Not Duped)

See I've always heard mixed answers on this one, some people say it has Diminishing Returns and others say it's the full 22% every time... A confirmation from Kabam would be nice but as far as I know they've never said which is the case, though maybe I just missed it somewhere.
    I have honestly never experienced as much as an evade or defensive ability triggering against 5 furies. Take that as you want to.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Neither
    HSenpai said:

Neither

Well I'm not one to sit on resources and wait for only God Tier Champions or something, I'm playing the game to have fun and play as a multitude of characters from my favorite Comic Series. Hell I'm probably going to use a Rank 3-4 Skill Gem on Crossbones so I can save the T2 Alpha for the (*sigh* eventual) Colossus Buff.