**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is gwenpool still worth ranking up??

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
I know a long while ago Gwenpool was used pretty often and known as a pretty good champion. I just duped my 4* and wondered if she was still worth the rank up

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Ya
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    yes sir
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Of they can bleed, she is still one of the best options out there
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Let’s see
    Strong DoT
    L3 Safeguard
    100% AAR from 50 hits
    Power control
    Armor break
    Collector Squeaky toy

Need I go on?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    She doesn't quite have the direct damage niche that she used to because so many champs released after her can out-damage her; but she's still amazingly powerful with a lot of utility. I recently took mine to Rank 4 and still love her. Plus she's a great Thing counter
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Really solid champion. Very high damage if the opponent can bleed and you can completely lock them down with sp2. Great damage increase from sp3 too. AAR from high combo. She can tank sp3s with her awakened ability.
  • We have a 5/65 in our alliance and he just oneshot a P4 Thing final boss with her very easily and he’s regarded as one of the harder bosses out there, so I’d say 👍 s
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Even if there immune to bleed, her sp2 damage is really good and she has armour break and incinerates to deal damage
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Yes, GWENPOOL IS STILL AWESOME!!
    She has following some plus points -
    1) Ability Accuracy Reduction
    2) Power Control
    3) She hits Very Hard after Armour Break