**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How easy is this Months EQ

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
I haven't completed UC yet but from what I heard it all seems really ez. I normally can only complete UC eq but. I think I can explore this EQ Thanks Kabam for making it Ez. And I'm gonna be so close to my first 6* I'll be like 1000 shards away. From a 6*

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I’m just having trouble with a noded path on the Punisher 2099 quest...
    The one on the middle path, I forgot it’s name
    But it deals damage to you when you land a critical hit and gives the opponent a physical Resistance buff
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I think this is the second easiest one this year. First being i would say the july UC event
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

I’m just having trouble with a noded path on the Punisher 2099 quest...
    The one on the middle path, I forgot it’s name
    But it deals damage to you when you land a critical hit and gives the opponent a physical Resistance buff

Spiked armor there is a loophole i discovered recently....wait for the physical resistance to wear off then attack again
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Its pretty easy
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Funny how every month, ppl seem to say it's the easiest month. Of that's true than even newbies with 2* can finish it
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 messed me up. Although you probably just need to learn her abilities. Other than that, if you have a counter to Mephisto it shouldn't be too hard.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Super easy, fastest I've explored any UC EQ. The past few EQs have been easy.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Ridiculously easy...I don't even know the abilities of the new champs because I destroyed em so fast without needing to read their descriptions lmao

Ridiculously easy...I don't even know the abilities of the new champs because I destroyed em so fast without needing to read their descriptions lmao

Exactly, why were they showcased so early? Corvus destroyed each one without reading nodes. I've never understand mephisto as main boss. R4 blade easy one time!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Exactly, why were they showcased so early? Corvus destroyed each one without reading nodes. I've never understand mephisto as main boss. R4 blade easy one time!
    Wait, Blade still works? He can't have his Ability Accuracy reduced..
    He still has danger sense, mephisto doesn't regen and incinerate doesn't activate as often. Easy fight with r4 blade
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Wait, Blade still works? He can't have his Ability Accuracy reduced..
    I might be wrong but I think Blade can bypass force of will against dimensional beings but not against villains and non-dimensional beings.

But even if he can't, danger sense boosts his attack and you can keep Mephistos power and aura in check by party bleeding him to death.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    A yawn-fest.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Same as last month's and the one before, and the one before, and...
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    It was easier than last month. I didn't use a single revive on 100% and I did the tough half with my B-team because A-team was in war. Last month I needed my A-team and I died more often. Ended up using a revive on CV once even with A-team.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I actually enjoyed encountering a new champ somewhere other than an overbuffed final boss for once :)

and it was interesting to have them not the "final" boss ... that's a good change as well.

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Super easy, barely an inconvenience.
    Corkscrew said:

For those of you rocking r4 rosters and beyond, spare a thought for those doing UC with an emerging 4* roster. Easy can be entirely dependent upon having the right counters.

Since the OP didn't specify who his question is directed to, we are all free to answer and give our opinion, regardless if our roster.

If you have any questions regarding the use of 4*s, just ask.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

For those of you rocking r4 rosters and beyond, spare a thought for those doing UC with an emerging 4* roster. Easy can be entirely dependent upon having the right counters.

Explored it with 4 stars, pretty easy month
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Corkscrew said:

Explored it with 4 stars, pretty easy month
    Notice that I said EMERGING 4* roster... my account is 3 months old, became uncollected at the end of my second month. I did last month's 100%, but it would have been a hell of a lot more difficult without particular 4*s ranked higher than 3/30. I have yet to try this month's at all. My point is that I doubt you can just throw any 4* at the UC event and expect to clear it. Take all the old school meme champs and do it item less. The quality of your roster is important at least in relation to how easy or difficult it is.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

Corkscrew said:

Since the OP didn't specify who his question is directed to, we are all free to answer and give our opinion, regardless if our roster.

If you have any questions regarding the use of 4*s, just ask.
    Exactly, which also means I'm able to give my thoughts.

I cleared last month's uncollected EQ 100% with 4*s. I think I'm doing fine. My account is 3 months old, I don't have an extensive roster.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    I'm awesome. Explored UC with 2*s only. No revives or potions. First week of play. So easy for me. A total yawn fest. Unduped rank 1 2* Hulk vs Mephisto to finish it. Easy. Wow. Yawn. Did I tell you I'm awesome?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess (purely guess) its Kabam's intention to make EQs relatively easier than before and insert more (or tougher) daily quests in between. It seems to be a pattern in past few months.

Sometimes its seems the game developer want players to spent more units (money) whilst sometimes they want players to spent more time in game. When tougher content didn't attract more spending whilst overall play times per player drops, maybe an adjustment in content difficulty can tie in more time of player in game, and thus have higher incentive to spent (units/sigil) etc. Just guess.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I really appreciate that Vision (Aarkus) hasn't been put in this month's EQ. I don't think I would have been able to 100% even the first two chapters if he'd been in there anywhere. He's a living lag (because of his smoke) machine.