**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

At a loss of what to do

JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
So, i genuinely reckon i have the worst luck within the whole community, to the point i think ill be quitting soon, and im a day one player who use to pay near on £50 a week.. My pulls are really making want to quit, my last 15 5 stars as follows: magneto, moonknight, cyclops, miles, falcon, og iron man, ronan, king groot, karnak, magneto, karnak, og black panther, og cap marvel, rhino. So idecided to save for featured, and my last 2, og thor and moon knight.. Ive also opened and waited patiently fkr 6 stars, and my 3 6 star crystals are as follows, king groot, daredevil and rhino.. I really want to clear content, but my roster for a pay to play player is in utter shambles.. I have since stopped buying anything, how am i supposed to clear content and cavelier to start earning 6stars from the crystals.. Ive been left behind by top alliances that i was in last year, i struggle to clear content with such a poor roster, as a result i cant get the rank materials and then i ended up getting kicked from my alliance.. What the heck am i doing wrong kabam???? Anyone else feel this pain

Comments

• JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    And yes, my pulls were getting so bad i wrote them all down, there was ma y many more trash pulls in a row that started me documenting my pulls
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

So, i genuinely reckon i have the worst luck within the whole community, to the point i think ill be quitting soon, and im a day one player who use to pay near on £50 a week.. My pulls are really making want to quit, my last 15 5 stars as follows: magneto, moonknight, cyclops, miles, falcon, og iron man, ronan, king groot, karnak, magneto, karnak, og black panther, og cap marvel, rhino. So idecided to save for featured, and my last 2, og thor and moon knight.. Ive also opened and waited patiently fkr 6 stars, and my 3 6 star crystals are as follows, king groot, daredevil and rhino.. I really want to clear content, but my roster for a pay to play player is in utter shambles.. I have since stopped buying anything, how am i supposed to clear content and cavelier to start earning 6stars from the crystals.. Ive been left behind by top alliances that i was in last year, i struggle to clear content with such a poor roster, as a result i cant get the rank materials and then i ended up getting kicked from my alliance.. What the heck am i doing wrong kabam???? Anyone else feel this pain

If you think the cavalier help to get 6 star don’t it’s as you seanm it is I’m Hav oppen over 200 carvlier and got no 6 star
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    That is some horrible RNG. It’ll get better.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I had a horrible rng streak then it all got better
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Pictures or it didn’t happen...(show roster mate)
    Why would i lie about pulling **** lol

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I was just curious what you've got haha. Since you said you were struggling I wanted to see if we could give any rank up advice.
    Nah my comment was to jaded, i get by with havok, (i had to awaken with a gem, as did i with blade...) blade and sabertooth, whos good on masochism nodes with killmonger.. But seriously i nearly threw my phone when i pulled my 3rd 6 star... Lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I'd say it's bad overall to have rng with so many bad champs in the game. Also there is someone with worse rng out there. Also you have duped sl and kn. And Quake - very jealous of this one, I've been chasing her for too long

If you're a day one player with 3 6*s, you're doing a lot of things very wrong
    My pulls are trash, i havent really got any decent content clearing champs

While balancing war, and aq? Blade i always use in attack, havoks in defence, sabertooth an km are in my quest lot and do so much, gwenpool i need to rank up, and rhulk i need domino.. I cant use quake for the life of me..
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

While balancing war, and aq? Blade i always use in attack, havoks in defence, sabertooth an km are in my quest lot and do so much, gwenpool i need to rank up, and rhulk i need domino.. I cant use quake for the life of me..

You don't need domino for rulk. Good damage is not the highest in the game, but he has some immunities and hits just fine when ramped. Also you can use champs from aw defance team just before attack starts. If you start eq with 3 energy or move when you have 0 energy, you effectively have your champs locked only for half a day out of 2
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    How are you a day 1 player? I have been playing this game for a year and paid less than you and have nearly double your account. Also you have plenty of good 5 star champs that are still not rank 4 so get on it.
    @Tehsigzorz When did this become a "my willys bigger than yours" contest??.. Im talking about my last pulls, ive yet to get anything worthy of varient 2 (rhulks on my to rank list) or 3, yet to get venom, sentinal or really anything i could clear that with..

@Tehsigzorz When did this become a "my willys bigger than yours" contest??.. Im talking about my last pulls, ive yet to get anything worthy of varient 2 (rhulks on my to rank list) or 3, yet to get venom, sentinal or really anything i could clear that with..

You dont need any of them to clear variant 2...this isnt I am bigger than you. Its more of a 'what have you been doing the past 4 or 5 years when you can achieve this in a year or so casually'
    You have multiple amazing 4 star champs that will get you past variant 2:CapIW, quake, Rulk, thing, havoc, AA, Hype. You already have great pulls in both 4 and 5 stars so start completing content because it seems evident that most of you resources come from login calendar no offence.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

You dont need any of them to clear variant 2...this isnt I am bigger than you. Its more of a 'what have you been doing the past 4 or 5 years when you can achieve this in a year or so casually'
    You have multiple amazing 4 star champs that will get you past variant 2:CapIW, quake, Rulk, thing, havoc, AA, Hype. You already have great pulls in both 4 and 5 stars so start completing content because it seems evident that most of you resources come from login calendar no offence.
    Why does it matter how long he plays that really isn't the point of thread and pretty he had his fair share of breaks in between those years anyways
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Do you play regularly? I've pretty much played since day 1 as a free to play player (unfortunately spent the first year in a completely inactive alliance (didnt know any better) then got into a great friendly alliance, and now am in a retired alliance) and I've only got 3 x 6* champs too. Not sure what stage in the main content your in, but you do have some really decent 5* champions there, Dr V, killmonger, Void, blade, havok, rulk, gwenpool just to mention a few. Due to the game being RNG based I couldnt personally spend money on champions, i feel hard enough done by with my pulls as it is most of the time, I remember when I was first getting 5* I pulled 5 antmans in a row! It's just bad luck. You've got the roster to do some serious content already. I'd suggest find an alliance that has a more relaxed vibe and isnt all about being top dog, just play for fun, after all it's just a game (a bloody brilliant one at that) but just a game all the same! Peace!

Why does it matter how long he plays that really isn't the point of thread and pretty he had his fair share of breaks in between those years anyways
    how am i supposed to clear content and cavelier to start earning 6stars from the crystals.. Ive been left behind by top alliances that i was in last year, i struggle to clear content with such a poor roster, as a result i cant get the rank materials and then i ended up getting kicked from my alliance.. What the heck am i doing wrong kabam???? Anyone else feel this pain-

Because of this...he already has plenty of tools to complete content. The fact hes been playing this long and has such a poor roster is what hes doing wrong, no need for kabam to come here and tell him that
    If your last 15 was that bad then you first 20 or so 5 stars look amazing and would make most people jealous. Dont see why you are complaining at all.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    If you think you had it worse. 2017 was the year of no dupes for me. That right you read it right all year long in 2017 i opened 5* and got nothing but new champs wasnt till 2018 in january i finally duped a 5* and it was none other then SL :)

Before you assume your luck was bad try imagining what i had to go through im 2017 and all the hard work of saving 5* shards only to pull a new champ and never duping
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I genuinely felt sorry until you showed your roster. You got a load of great champs that you can rank up.

Killmonger, sabretooth and Void? All great and a great trinity.
    Blade Havok and Star Lord? All great champs.
    Luke Cage, Morningstar, Red Hulk and Proxima are good and useable champs.
    And learn to use Quake then.

You may be in a bad streak but you dont have bad champs.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Everyone has bad streaks. Some long, some not so long. If you feel your roster isn’t good enough to do content then just walk away from the game dude.

I completed act 5 100% with 1 r4 5*. I couldn’t do variant 1 when it was first released and still used an odin worth of arena units for the final 5 lanes in chapter 3. I used another odin for variant 2. And about 2k units for variant 3. Not having the right champs you can still do content if you’re willing to put the work into getting those free units. I’ve also explored 6.1 100% without buying units.

Now my roster from finishing act 5 100% 2 weeks after it’s release is a lot more diverse. A lot more god tier 5*, and ample 6* roster (15, which the last few were jugs, vtd, moon knight, kingpin and lady Thor). It’s the fact that I wasn’t going to sit around waiting for those specific champs people claim are needed to finish content. Push through and you’ll be rewarded.

I don’t buy offers or crystals. If I do spend on the game it’s for clearing content. Even that is very limited since I can earn 1k units a week from arenas.

So pick yourself up and make some goals on what to clear. Work towards those goals and that’s all that matters.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Let's see that roster.

That's cruel.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    There is not much to do about it. Some people get kabamed, some don't. OG BP isn't the worst if you've deep wounds and Ronan is situational god tier awakened. Even Cyclops isn't as bad, as long you've his sig and some synergies. Try to make the best of it.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

Yours is literally the definition of "first world problems."

You have every champ needed to clear content. What you lack is "cheat code" champs. If you're getting kicked because of "reasons" it's never about champs.

Thanks for sharing why you're leaving the game. Enjoy the next thing you'll be working real hard at.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    you got void...