**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to prioritise in my roster?

LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
edited October 2019 in General Discussion

So guys, i was just after some advice on who you think I need to prioritise and rank up? I'm currently just doing solo content (got 2 paths left on act 5.4.6 for chapter rewards, done r2l, rol, varient 2 completion, and doing 100% UC on the monthly event quest).

Who would be most useful for the content I need to do?

I know I've got some great choices, but I'm now in the position where I dont know who to focus my resources on?

My thoughts are getting ghost, nick fury and omega red to rank 4, but all being unawakened/lacking high ranked synergies for those I'm unsure if I should just rank then up, or wait abit and try and rank 5 some of my current rank 4 5* (dr v, sparky, gulk, hawkeye, GR, magik)?

As always, your help and advice is massively appreciated!

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I use my 4* unawakened Ghost a lot and honestly? I don’t think her awakening ability is necessary... it’s just a nice little bonus, so if that’s what you’re worrying about, go for her (same for my 5* Blade)
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    @Thi101 thanks for the info, I was more worried about my lack of synergies for ghost, do you use her solo or with synergies? Shes top of my list at the mo
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Fury, Ghost, Hyperion. In any order.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Domino (Drag around 3 or 4* rhulk and massacre) and she will be awesome, doesn't need to be duped
    Blade, StarkSpiderman and GhostRider - yes none of them are duped but blade does solid damage even unduped and will really help out GhostRider, Ghost rider is also good and has solid regen
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

@Thi101 thanks for the info, I was more worried about my lack of synergies for ghost, do you use her solo or with synergies? Shes top of my list at the mo

I use only with the Wasp synergy... and with the Hood as well for some specific matchups, like Hyperion. But Ghost is usable even without wasps synergy... just parry, phase and use your specials right away. Unblockable just makes it easier
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Fury and omega
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Thanks for the advice guys, should keep me busy for the next few months getting all these ranked up!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost and domino