**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LF2, gold 1, 55444, no donations, relaxed group of veteran players

We are gold 1, on the verge of pt 4, we are pretty relaxed, I only ask that AQ and AW are taken care of, everything else is your pace. You will be tagged if needed. No donations no minimums no drama. We are running 54444 or 55444, we move fast, everyone does their part. We are all pretty much veteran players, lots of crazy skill and knowledge.we hit 400-500k for SA, most alliance event milestones reached. I'm very involved and organized. Really are a great group. let me know if you have any questions, or if you're interested. I will need somebody asap. Line app only Line I'd onky707

Comments

• OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    Need 2
  • EamonCEamonC Posts: 10
    My ign is EamonC. Send me friend request
    Find me on line app
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I’m looking for a home for my two accounts. It would be after the current season. I’m looking to chill more. Used to map 5 but would like to step back to map 4. I have line and play daily.

• AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

I’m looking for a home for my two accounts. It would be after the current season. I’m looking to chill more. Used to map 5 but would like to step back to map 4. I have line and play daily.

Please add me on line -rajuteda- (with dashes) , it’s a perfect match !!

Found one thanks
    Need 2
    I’m good thanks. Found a home for both.