**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sunday’s in MCOC = Snooze #neednewArenas

This is probably a super original Sunday post and I’m certain I’m the first to make it, but we really need a new Sunday Arena for us players who would like to spend our Sunday’s grinding for sweet units or possibly grandmaster shards. I would love to spend the money I make during the week on an exciting MCOC Sunday but alas they offer nothing. These Arenas are sooo 2015 and are more dated than Bases.

Should Kabam offer a Special Sunday Arena to cure our boredom and increase their profit margins???!

Sunday’s in MCOC = Snooze #neednewArenas 47 votes

Yes
38%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantLosspikNick_Caine_32TerraWaynedavyTorah13ButtehrsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxWozzy101StevieManWonderPetusko2811Ctleath_013PongodiscusEdeuinkBawa69Nik_860 18 votes
Yes
4%
ShrimkinsLordRaymond3 2 votes
Yazzzzz
57%
Jh_DezRazorDevilbuffajrKDoggg2017SiddhantKwatraAkhilxcxSavio444hungryhungrybbqMarvsbdMilesHolmwoodEvans_PrimeReverend_RuckusRougeknight87FreedomCrusadeOnesuavebrophil56201LoctiteSuperGlueThe_WatcherGOLBCapn_Dante 27 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    There’s only 1 option... it literally can’t be anything but unanimous. Plus there’s only 3 results... I’m not even sure if this is a joke or not
    When the heck did 3 people become the “whole community?”
    Maybe try and see instead of assuming?
    Btw I stand corrected, since there’s 4 people now
    And I think I’ll disagree just because I dislike the nonexistent poll options
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Whoosh?

There’s only 1 option... it literally can’t be anything but unanimous. Plus there’s only 3 results... I’m not even sure if this is a joke or not

Whoosh?

I’m not even sure at this point. Anyways, in the small chance this is serious, I vote “no”
    5 people now!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I appreciate the rest day.

If you have that much time on Sundays, go explore 6.2.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Yazzzzz

*clears throat*
    Arr.
    Slash.
    Whooosh.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    LOL you gave no other option..i would love a new arena personally but i am ok to take a break from this already time consuming game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    We need a week without one of these posts, that’s what we need, they haven’t responded to any so they won’t respond to this either
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Or just enjoy the day off. Where's that option? Get a life people.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    They should give out unified crystal shards instead of 2s.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    But yeah! A snooze and a good chance to break from grinding. I played nothing but Aw and Aq all day.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    No, I like the rest day, and I'm a grinder.

What needs to change is the Cat Catalyst Arena rewards. They need to replace the Ascension Crystal reward with either a full t4cc crystal (unlikely) or the Greater Glory Crystal.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Yazzzzz
    Rest days are great. If you like them, great. Just don't grind arena for a day. But that's not an argument that that option shouldn't be there for other people.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    So you're petitioning to have more things to do in this game on the one day out of a week where you can actually relax lol.

got it
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yazzzzz
    T2a arena pls
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    Where is the spam button when you need it :(