**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Rank 4 options...

My only R4 currently is Voodoo. Who would you take up next?

5* Rank 4 options... 19 votes

Ghost (not awakened)
5%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Omega Red (lvl 160)
94%
humzah217Jim0172DOKTOROKTOPUSM1k0rinChampioncriticLordRaymond3CUBRockypantherxMother_FlerkenChampSlayerEinfachSoFreeToPlay_21DeathLoveJustin2524Too_qikder0815fuchsNeofrackTheInfinty 18 votes
She-Hulk (lvl 60)
0%
Symbiote Supreme (lvl 20)
0%

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Omega Red (lvl 160)
    For me it'll between ghost and omega red. But since im suck at playing ghost, i'll choose omega red. Double immunities
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Omega Red seems to be getting the most love, which surprises me, I though Ghost tended to be the preferred champ for a lot of the end game content. It’s probably worth noting that I don’t run suicides, I feel it’s too much of a compromise for the rest of my top tier champs.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Omega Red (lvl 160)
    TROUBL3D said:

Omega Red seems to be getting the most love, which surprises me, I though Ghost tended to be the preferred champ for a lot of the end game content. It’s probably worth noting that I don’t run suicides, I feel it’s too much of a compromise for the rest of my top tier champs.

I think even without suicides he is still fantastic so I say omega red for sure

• TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Well, that’s fairly unanimous then!!! I honestly expected it to go in Ghost’s favour!