**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Fought a VS against Dark Phoenix and Thanos, wtf you get those from?

I've been playing for more than 2 years, I'm super active, purchase new 3* champs from Marvel Insider and everything, but where do yall get them from? Are they old, did I not complete something? Who else is on here that they don't offer anymore. I fought an Weapon X Wolverine before with gear on his head but that's it

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    From events quset nobody hav them aside from thonas
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Thanos is sometimes available as special reward in things like legend run for act 5, highest scoring ally in gifting event, ...
    Dark Phoenix and Weapon X Wolverine are special characters no summoner can get. In arenas, it can happen that you don't fight against summoners' teams/champs, there also are kang/thanos teams with champs that are unavailable for summoners (usually they are available characters, but not as the star-version in those teams, like a 5* vision age of ultron). Though I've never seen completely unavailable champs there like Dark Phoenix or Weapon X.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Yeah, sounds like you must've run into a Thanos Team or Kang's Team bot. Dark Phoenix was in Terrigenocide: Terminus in 2016 but was a non-obtainable boss you fought. Weapon X Wolverine was in X-Men: Terrigenocide earlier in 2016 again as a non-obtainable character you fought. Thanos, IIRC, is only available as a 5* to the lucky few.