**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Nick Fury behaving odd maybe a bug

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
was playing against elsa bloodstone with nick fury on uncollected and his LMD died and fury shud return with amplified attack...but i got KOed instantly as soon as the LMD got destroyed...i though maybe its the node on elsa although i cant figure out which node as none of the node says anything specific to warrant it.

cut to today playing on aq map 4 went against thanos with debuff immunity, bleed and poison nodes using nick as when the LMD dies all debuffs are permanently removed leaving me to deal with only debuff immunity on thanos and also nicks attack get amplified...have been using this strategy for a long time and have been successful as well...but today the same thing happened nick got KOed seconds after the LMD got destroyed..even more surprising was as soon as LMD was destroyed i got in a few punches and i KOed mid combo now i dont remember thanos having any strike back like korg or electro neither any local node on thanos supports this.

can KABAM plz look into this and answer the query...any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Regarding Fury vs Thanos in AQ, see here for existing commentary (unresolved)...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1001304
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited October 2019
    This happened yesterday for me too but it is actually explained in Elsas abilities.

When you put a bleed on her (which will happen when using Nick) you start degenerate. This degenerate debuff that she place on you also contains heal block.
    So, If you die with Nick and he hes having one of her degen debuffs hes lmd will kick in but since the degen debuff also have heal block he wont regen back up and he will die.
    Why this debuff aint removed when his lmd is destroyed has probably to do with the degen debuff being a passive one.

Pissed me of the first time but it is explained in her bio.

Regarding Thanos i have no idea tho.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    @SummonerNR @Ctuchik thanks that's cleared quite a few thing
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    AA’s neurotoxin is being removed, but elsa’s degen is not?

Kabam logic lol
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Yeah
    Karuseus said:

Kabam logic lol

No heal block in the game works on him.ex- yondu, vision, proxima and many others etc. He even ignores archangel neurotoxin because technically he's not healing. He's just bringing out his second layer of life.

Yeah

Karuseus said:

Kabam logic lol

No heal block in the game works on him.ex- yondu, vision, proxima and many others etc. He even ignores archangel neurotoxin because technically he's not healing. He's just bringing out his second layer of life.
    true but they changed the node to heal prevention which apparently doesnt allow nick to utilize his awakened ability
  • That was being discussed on the other thread (AQ Thanos), where that Thanos node was changed from Heal Block into a new Heal Prevention recently. And how the 2 seemed to act differently on Nick Fury.

I agree that any type of Heal Block/Preventiin should not apply to Fury taking over the fight for his now-defeated Double. Although isn’t something in Fury description say he regens from 30% (or some starting health) up to 100% over the course of several seconds ? So maybe that “increase over seconds” is what is being prevented. If he instantly takes over at full 100% fight off the bat after his Double, that would definitely be something that should not be prevented (but his abilities say something else regarding how his health operates).

That was being discussed on the other thread (AQ Thanos), where that Thanos node was changed from Heal Block into a new Heal Prevention recently. And how the 2 seemed to act differently on Nick Fury.

I agree that any type of Heal Block/Preventiin should not apply to Fury taking over the fight for his now-defeated Double. Although isn’t something in Fury description say he regens from 30% (or some starting health) up to 100% over the course of several seconds ? So maybe that “increase over seconds” is what is being prevented. If he instantly takes over at full 100% fight off the bat after his Double, that would definitely be something that should not be prevented (but his abilities say something else regarding how his health operates).

nowhere in his description or info page the word regen has been used heres a screenshot of his awakened ability description
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    It's ridiculous tbh, I just fought mini boss at war, without any heal prevention node, heal block or other ****, after lmd destroyed fury didn't get any hp up, nothing he didn't die instantly, just left with few hp for a second maybe, then just collapsed, ko wtf?
    To me it looks more like bug than planned nerf
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    If you can time guilly’s sp2 right, you can reverse that fury’s heal(?).
    Same applies to hela-angela synergy

Putting aside logical or not, it’s how it works for the moment. Dunno if kabam is gonna change it tho
    Anyway after war I'll get him for some testing here & there if it's a bug has to be reported and fixed asap