**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Rank 4 options...

My only R4 currently is Voodoo. Who would you take up next?

5* Rank 4 options... 19 votes

Ghost (not awakened)
5%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Omega Red (lvl 160)
94%
humzah217Jim0172DOKTOROKTOPUSM1k0rinChampioncriticLordRaymond3CUBRockypantherxMother_FlerkenChampSlayerEinfachSoFreeToPlay_21DeathLoveJustin2524Too_qikder0815fuchsNeofrackTheInfinty 18 votes
She-Hulk (lvl 60)
0%
Symbiote Supreme (lvl 20)
0%

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Omega Red (lvl 160)
    For me it'll between ghost and omega red. But since im suck at playing ghost, i'll choose omega red. Double immunities
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Omega Red seems to be getting the most love, which surprises me, I though Ghost tended to be the preferred champ for a lot of the end game content. It’s probably worth noting that I don’t run suicides, I feel it’s too much of a compromise for the rest of my top tier champs.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Omega Red (lvl 160)
    TROUBL3D said:

Omega Red seems to be getting the most love, which surprises me, I though Ghost tended to be the preferred champ for a lot of the end game content. It’s probably worth noting that I don’t run suicides, I feel it’s too much of a compromise for the rest of my top tier champs.

I think even without suicides he is still fantastic so I say omega red for sure

• TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Well, that’s fairly unanimous then!!! I honestly expected it to go in Ghost’s favour!