Sunday’s in MCOC = Snooze #neednewArenas

This is probably a super original Sunday post and I’m certain I’m the first to make it, but we really need a new Sunday Arena for us players who would like to spend our Sunday’s grinding for sweet units or possibly grandmaster shards. I would love to spend the money I make during the week on an exciting MCOC Sunday but alas they offer nothing. These Arenas are sooo 2015 and are more dated than Bases.

Should Kabam offer a Special Sunday Arena to cure our boredom and increase their profit margins???!

Sunday’s in MCOC = Snooze #neednewArenas 47 votes

Yes
38%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantLosspikNick_Caine_32TerraWaynedavyTorah13ButtehrsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxWozzy101StevieManWonderPetusko2811Ctleath_013PongodiscusEdeuinkBawa69Nik_860 18 votes
Yes
4%
ShrimkinsLordRaymond3 2 votes
Yazzzzz
57%
Jh_DezRazorDevilbuffajrKDoggg2017SiddhantKwatraAkhilxcxSavio444hungryhungrybbqMarvsbdMilesHolmwoodEvans_PrimeReverend_RuckusRougeknight87FreedomCrusadeOnesuavebrophil56201LoctiteSuperGlueThe_WatcherGOLBCapn_Dante 27 votes

Comments

• MilesHolmwoodMilesHolmwood Posts: 104
    Yazzzzz
    ATTN: Kabam. As you can see by the Poll results, it’s unanimous. The whole community wants this.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 876 ★★★
    There’s only 1 option... it literally can’t be anything but unanimous. Plus there’s only 3 results... I’m not even sure if this is a joke or not
    When the heck did 3 people become the “whole community?”
    Yazzzzz
    You want more options? It’s going to be the same result. Do you disagree?
    Maybe try and see instead of assuming?
    Yazzzzz
    So you agree? Sunday needs a Buff?
    Btw I stand corrected, since there’s 4 people now
    And I think I’ll disagree just because I dislike the nonexistent poll options
    Yazzzzz

Btw I stand corrected, since there’s 4 people now

We could really use your vote friend, we need this Buff passed.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 818 ★★★
    Yes
    Whoosh?

There’s only 1 option... it literally can’t be anything but unanimous. Plus there’s only 3 results... I’m not even sure if this is a joke or not

Whoosh?

I’m not even sure at this point. Anyways, in the small chance this is serious, I vote “no”
    5 people now!
    Yazzzzz

Whoosh?

I’m not even sure at this point. Anyways, in the small chance this is serious, I vote “no”
    This is serious. Sunday’s are boring. Which is why you and I are stuck in the forums having a much needed debate on the matter rather than having fun in game.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,683 ★★★★★
    edited October 7
    I appreciate the rest day.

If you have that much time on Sundays, go explore 6.2.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 485 ★★★
    Yazzzzz

*clears throat*
    Arr.
    Slash.
    Whooosh.
    Yazzzzz
    xNig said:

I appreciate the rest day.

If you have that much time on Sundays, go explore 6.2.

I have all content complete but other players may need Units or certain Champs to progress through later chapters. Current Arena with its basic shards don’t off mid and end game players much at all. A Grandmaster shard Arena similar to the special arenas they just had may be a solution.

• Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 143
    LOL you gave no other option..i would love a new arena personally but i am ok to take a break from this already time consuming game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 3,646 ★★★★★
    We need a week without one of these posts, that’s what we need, they haven’t responded to any so they won’t respond to this either
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 519 ★★★
    Or just enjoy the day off. Where's that option? Get a life people.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,527 ★★★
    They should give out unified crystal shards instead of 2s.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,527 ★★★
    But yeah! A snooze and a good chance to break from grinding. I played nothing but Aw and Aq all day.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 320
    No, I like the rest day, and I'm a grinder.

What needs to change is the Cat Catalyst Arena rewards. They need to replace the Ascension Crystal reward with either a full t4cc crystal (unlikely) or the Greater Glory Crystal.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 485 ★★★
    Yazzzzz
    Rest days are great. If you like them, great. Just don't grind arena for a day. But that's not an argument that that option shouldn't be there for other people.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 538 ★★★
    So you're petitioning to have more things to do in this game on the one day out of a week where you can actually relax lol.

got it
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,616 ★★★★
    Yazzzzz
    T2a arena pls
    Yazzzzz

No, I like the rest day, and I'm a grinder.

What needs to change is the Cat Catalyst Arena rewards. They need to replace the Ascension Crystal reward with either a full t4cc crystal (unlikely) or the Greater Glory Crystal.

So you're petitioning to have more things to do in this game on the one day out of a week where you can actually relax lol.

got it

Not everyone has the time during the week or Saturday to sit and grind arena. Most people have their Sunday’s cleared and want something to do and playing the game is a way of relaxing, so a Sunday option is something I feel needed.
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    Where is the spam button when you need it :(
    Yazzzzz
    I reiterate, the community is 100 percent unanimous on a Sunday Arena change.