**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Future of The Battlerealm

Comments

• Siliyo said:

I wonder if one of the mods can answer, but can we safely assume that the order you put these future content is the order you will release them? Give or take

Not necessarily. Things will move and change, and we can't guarantee an exact time for many of these.
  • So, Miike.

Vydious.

Zibiit.

Porthos.

You've served us another 'State of the Battlerealm' with a missing piece?

It was asked back in July, but... where's Punisher?

Any more cryptic hints???
    All in due time!
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

No Nova this year. :'(

Wouldn't Nova be between Captain Marvel and Night Thrasher?

Presumably.
    But...

Jestress said:

Probably. And since there's 2 months beyond Elsa/Guilly 2099/MT (if the leak is accurate) and besides Reed/Doom Nova could still be in 2019.
    Kabam gave the go-ahead for CCP members to divulge the remaining champs for 2019. No Nova.

Elsa Bloodstone, Man-Thing, and Guillotine 2099 in October
    Dr. Doom and Mr. Fantastic in November and only Silver Surfer for December.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Still leaves December champs
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Buttehrs said:

Maybe we'll have Christmas at the X-Mansion and Apocalypse will be the grinch.
    Santa with the infinity gauntlet lol
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Kabam said only Silver Surfer for December
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

So, Miike.

Vydious.

Zibiit.

Porthos.

You've served us another 'State of the Battlerealm' with a missing piece?

It was asked back in July, but... where's Punisher?

Any more cryptic hints???
    All in due time!
    I/we'll be patient. We're hoping for something fun.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Jestress said:

Probably. And since there's 2 months beyond Elsa/Guilly 2099/MT (if the leak is accurate) and besides Reed/Doom Nova could still be in 2019.
    I already saw news that October is Elsa Bloodstone, Man-Thing, and Guillotine 2099; November is Reed Richards, Silver Surfer, and Dr. Doom.
    One of them will be in december...november has 4 thursday unlike october that has 5 this year
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    No charcters for the Falcon and Winter soilder show coming?? Baron zemo? Captain america (Sam wilson)?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I think that's more than 6 months off, if (big IF) they do anything for the Disney+ shows.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202

I think that's more than 6 months off, if (big IF) they do anything for the Disney+ shows.

True, it just seems like there is alot of question marks to fill in the next 6 months. Maybe we will get the full year map at the begining of 2020.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92

One of the best announcements ever. Really hoping the new Everest quest doesn’t have a damage cap. MCOC is immensely more complex than it was when Labyrinth of Legends was released. There are so many ways to raise the endgame content difficulty bar without limiting how much damage per attack can be done. Please let the community find out what Proxima Midnight and Star Lord are truly capable of.

I only hope that "Everest" are not so long and boring as LoL is. They can do it really hard with no need of 5M health champs.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Kyrkant said:

One of the best announcements ever. Really hoping the new Everest quest doesn’t have a damage cap. MCOC is immensely more complex than it was when Labyrinth of Legends was released. There are so many ways to raise the endgame content difficulty bar without limiting how much damage per attack can be done. Please let the community find out what Proxima Midnight and Star Lord are truly capable of.

I only hope that "Everest" are not so long and boring as LoL is. They can do it really hard with no need of 5M health champs.
    100k health champs with 30k Attack and 100% block penetration. 😂
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Kyrkant said:

100k health champs with 30k Attack and 100% block penetration. 😂
    And tech abtily reduces so ghost can’t play arund it.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I know there was a lot disclosed in this blog post, but Kabam's big announcement at NYCC being a new game (with nothing exciting about MCOC) was a huge letdown.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Raganator said:

I know there was a lot disclosed in this blog post, but Kabam's big announcement at NYCC being a new game (with nothing exciting about MCOC) was a huge letdown.

Bigger than them not showing any gameplay footage or having a set date of release?
    That would also have nothing to do with MCOC. So, yes.
  • If you see this kabam please allow me to take a moment of your time. In October 2018 you released an event quest to introduce some new symbiotes to the game. I was bitterly disappointed with the symbiote supreme and venom the duck characters as well as some of the more recent characters such as Guillotine 2099 . If you would be so kind as to take this on board , I have some ideas for some possible future champions to be added to the game: . Anti-venom . Riot ( from Venom 2018) . Scream . Phage . Lasher . Jack O’ Lantern . Spider-Man (2099) . Scarlet Spider ( Kaine Parker) . Hobgoblin If it is possible for you to add at least a few of the characters listed to the game it would mean an awful lot to me. I was also slightly disappointed about Man-Thing’s size as instead of being an extra large character he is merely a large character. If it is at all possible for you to make him an extra large character like Thanos then I would be very grateful. Thank you for your time and I hope these suggestions can help you to add more characters into the game that I’m sure people will enjoy using. :)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ravinnit2 said:

If you see this kabam please allow me to take a moment of your time. In October 2018 you released an event quest to introduce some new symbiotes to the game. I was bitterly disappointed with the symbiote supreme and venom the duck characters as well as some of the more recent characters such as Guillotine 2099 . If you would be so kind as to take this on board , I have some ideas for some possible future champions to be added to the game: . Anti-venom . Riot ( from Venom 2018) . Scream . Phage . Lasher . Jack O’ Lantern . Spider-Man (2099) . Scarlet Spider ( Kaine Parker) . Hobgoblin If it is possible for you to add at least a few of the characters listed to the game it would mean an awful lot to me. I was also slightly disappointed about Man-Thing’s size as instead of being an extra large character he is merely a large character. If it is at all possible for you to make him an extra large character like Thanos then I would be very grateful. Thank you for your time and I hope these suggestions can help you to add more characters into the game that I’m sure people will enjoy using. :)

Wrong thread, also do you really think they’ll add champs because you want them?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Lvernon15 said:

Ravinnit2 said:

If you see this kabam please allow me to take a moment of your time. In October 2018 you released an event quest to introduce some new symbiotes to the game. I was bitterly disappointed with the symbiote supreme and venom the duck characters as well as some of the more recent characters such as Guillotine 2099 . If you would be so kind as to take this on board , I have some ideas for some possible future champions to be added to the game: . Anti-venom . Riot ( from Venom 2018) . Scream . Phage . Lasher . Jack O’ Lantern . Spider-Man (2099) . Scarlet Spider ( Kaine Parker) . Hobgoblin If it is possible for you to add at least a few of the characters listed to the game it would mean an awful lot to me. I was also slightly disappointed about Man-Thing’s size as instead of being an extra large character he is merely a large character. If it is at all possible for you to make him an extra large character like Thanos then I would be very grateful. Thank you for your time and I hope these suggestions can help you to add more characters into the game that I’m sure people will enjoy using. :)

Wrong thread, also do you really think they’ll add champs because you want them?
    Well, to be fair that's what everyone who makes a suggestion hopes.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I asked Kabam to add Ronin to the game about a year ago and they finally did it...all in due time haha
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I noticed in the Picture connected with Realm of Champions that Maestro was in it, but still no punisher.