**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star awakening gem anticlimax...

And there it was, the greatly anticipated crystal from the summoner appreciation calendar, and i popped the crystal waiting to see what class 5 star I could finally awaken. And... once again it was tech. I have so far gotten 3 5 star awakening gems, and all 3 have been for tech, lol! So I'll go on hoping to dupe one of another class soon instead.
Just wanted to get that off my chest. Please RNG, no more tech awakening gems for a long while, I beg you!

Comments

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    And I wish I would get a great 5 star tech champ soon! Then At least I'll have another good dupe.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    For some of us it was the peak! The event overall was great and makes this month look crappy! We got a ton of good stuff from the three month calendar and the crystals from the anniversary event were something this game needs as a regular reward. I give them 3 and a half out of four stars on last month and i never give kabam stars!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I opened a 5 star thing and a science awakening from my crystal so it was not aniclimatical (for me at least!) He is now at 60 signatures! And i am coming for ya! LoL
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I got tech and awakened my Stark Spidey and it is like Christmas round here!

I got tech and awakened my Stark Spidey and it is like Christmas round here!

Yeah, I was definitely hoping for mutant, for my Omega Red, or mystic for my Magik. But all I get is tech... lol. However, the last tech awakening gem I got finally got useful when I pulled Darkhawk. So eventually it'll be great to have!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I used mine last week to awaken Medusa, who had been at r4 for a year waiting to be awakened. Then yesterday I pulled Medusa from a basic 5-star crystal. LOL.

I had Corvus, Blade, Morningstar, Cap IW, and AA all waiting for an awakening. Can you guess which class of Awakening Gem I pulled?

I feel your pain... It's almost like the RNG knows what you need the least, and give you that! Haha
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    I duped sym supreme, magik and voodoo naturally a week before we got the Awakening gem and got really lucky I pulled a mutant and too omega to sig 110, so for me it wasn't anti climatic, it was game changing, overall I thought the 3 month calender was really great
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I've only gotten 1 5* AG so far ... it was Mutant ..
    I kinda hope that trend continues ...

I mean, I don't mind awakening .. Domino, Omega Red, Archangel .. Namor ...
    :)

LOL
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

i got mystic which i didnt really want but then i awakened dr voodoo and mann is he good damnnn

My man Vood is goddam good yes
    Love him
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    For most people and classes, having multiple of the same class isn’t always a bad thing. I know people want to use their rewards right away but unless you’re gunning for every new champ and have them all, you’ll use them eventually. For tech there are a lot of great choices out there for 3 gems. Sparky, Ghost, Darkhawk, Mysterio, and Warlock are all fantastic choices (Mysterio moreso for defense and prestige). Also Guillotine 2099 is about to be released too and she looks like she can be very impressive on offensive. So unless you have 6 mystic awakening gems ( do know someone who does) having multiples isn’t always a bad thing. I had 5 science at one time and now I have 1.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    edited October 2019

Need I say more, OP? I have received SEVEN 5* Tech AGs in total.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Had the exact same experience. Eagerly waiting for so long and then got my 5th mystic AG. What a waste!! Why offer something for free if RNG will be rigged against the players? I guess it works in kabams favour. People spend more time on the game and then get shafted in the end.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    edited October 2019
    Pulled a Cosmic stone here.
    Worked out well since I opened a OG Thor a few min later.
    Of course it was my second Cosmic stone for free so I guess I kind of feel the pain
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

And I wish I would get a great 5 star tech champ soon! Then At least I'll have another good dupe.

It would be interesting to see how long it takes you to get a “god tier” tech champ to use one of those gems on.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Plus there arent really much Tech champs that Id use a gem on. Sparky, Sentinel and SL are the obvious ones. The rest are kinda there.

Hmm. So Ghost and Darkhawk are undeserving of a gem? There’s lots of great tech champs. Even Mysterio and Warlock’s sigs have their uses although I wouldn’t use one on Mysterio.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    So you dont want the free gem just for logging in?
    KattohS said:

It would be interesting to see how long it takes you to get a “god tier” tech champ to use one of those gems on.
    Indeed! A year or two maybe :wink:
    ahock101 said:

I duped sym supreme, magik and voodoo naturally a week before we got the Awakening gem and got really lucky I pulled a mutant and too omega to sig 110, so for me it wasn't anti climatic, it was game changing, overall I thought the 3 month calender was really great

I did appreciate the calendar also! Was just hoping for the Awakening gem to be the icing on the cake. I'll get to use it eventually I'm sure. Just a temporary disapointment.