**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    edited October 2019
    #buffblackpanther
  • Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    On Facebook and Twitter it's showing daredevil original and not the Netflix version as it's known. Kinda confusing if u don't check the forums
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    I want Daredevil Classic buff not Netflix version, I was happy when I saw on Facebook it’s showing Daredevil Classic buff, but in here Kabam said Netflix version ☹️
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

You guys seriously have a poor marketing team @Kabam Miike you say you’re not buffing Daredevil (Classic) yet you use him as a buff promotion on social media? LOL!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★

From that list, I would say Kamala and Hulkbuster.

I would also say that the netflix version of daredevil needed a buff before the OG, kind of a strange choice.

That's this Daredevil. The other is known as Daredevil (Classic) in-game.
    Daredevil for me. He should definitely be cooler.

There's no shortage of suggestions for Daredevil reworks in the Champion Rework thread Miike. Plus all the other champions you mentioned, too.

Hopefully you and the design team will at least take a look!

• LmickeydLmickeyd Posts: 1
    #BuffKamalaKhan
  • CoringavsCoringavs Posts: 1
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) (#BuffKamala) 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Seriously, no mystic option? The community has been begging for good mystic champs and now we don’t get the option to buff any? I mean I’m glad to see chanps getting buffs and the community getting somewhat of a say, but the pool needs improvement
    Werewrym said:

RoninMan said:

Hulkbuster needs a buff more than anyone else but I really sincerely hope the next poll has a few mystic choices as they’re in desperate need.

Hopefully iron fist will be on the list next time
    Agreed, my duped 6* IF says hi...
    So does mine
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    #BuffIronMan I'd love to have a use for my first r4 5* from so long ago
    RoninMan said:

Guys just keep in mind 6* are the future and they’re far harder to get. Any opportunities to buff a 6* champ is always going to be the better option. You may not have HB as a 6* now but one day you might and you’re going to feel absolutely defeated if you voted for 5* KK to get a buff and not that 6* HB.

Every champ will eventually become a 6* though unless they change the system
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    #buffdaredevil

Why? He is used as synergy for She-Hulk and right now useless. Getting buffed will help a lot on this synergy.

Why not hulkbuster?
    He’ll be a defensive champion. Even colossus is not that great now after the buff

Why not kamala khan?
    She’s already useful, the improvements will not be as high as the other champs.

Why not iron man?
    It could be an option but we already have an iron man infinity war version.

Ps: I have all those champions duped, besides Daredevil, so I’m really unbiased on this argument.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Damn it. My namesake tells me to vote Black Panther. But god damn it #BuffHulkbuster
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    #buffblackpanther

It's time we had a good Black Panther in this game !
  • SpizaetoSpizaeto Posts: 20
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    #buffdaredevil #buffhulkbuster
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
    I feel like abomination would be a really cool character to see buffed but hulk buster probably needs it more tbh
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271

I feel like abomination would be a really cool character to see buffed but hulk buster probably needs it more tbh

He does but he needs to be put into the 5* crystal
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    #BuffHulkBuster
This discussion has been closed.