**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any 5* champs that you have regretted taking to rank 4?

2»

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Modok
    He was an awesome defender but now never gets a kill.
    I sometimes use him in event quest of there's an annoying Hyperion (power reverse on S1) and my main attackers are in AQ but that's all he gets used for
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Ultron, was one of my first duped 5* who was pretty good at the time (like 2 years ago), but with all these new champs and content with massive attack/healthpools he’s not as viable anymore considering he’s a wet noodle.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I don't regret taking any of my rank 4 5stars at all
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Prathap said:

If you love them at one point.., why regret now??

Sometimes you want to move in the game and need to spend overflowing resources, but then you find out how much the character sucks
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    - storm,
    - doctor strange,
    - morningstar,
    - guillotine,
    - hulk ragnarok,
    - rogue,
    - crossbones
    - ghost rider
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Prathap said:

Sometimes you want to move in the game and need to spend overflowing resources, but then you find out how much the character sucks
    Every champ is going to be there at some point in the game... I don't see any point in regretting on some previous decisions... Be in a game or life...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    None. I love my r4 emma frost and would r5 her asap if i had the resources to
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Prathap said:

You mightve gotten the 6 star version or gotten a gem to use it on them or you realize that the champ you just took isnt as good as the other champs that are also at rank 4
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    King Groot, my first dupe but virtually useless in act 5 and beyond.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Og Spidey

He was my first 5* and helpe me a lot through act 4 , he has nice crits and he is. good in defense , but I do not use him anymore.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Prathap said:

You mightve gotten the 6 star version or gotten a gem to use it on them or you realize that the champ you just took isnt as good as the other champs that are also at rank 4
    Totally agree, I have ranked up my doc ock to r4 and then I got him as a 6*. What a waste..
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Old man Logan. ✋🏻
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I'd say magik... only because i did it like 2 years ago and have still yet to pull her again or get a mystic gem lol🤕🤢🤮
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Prathap said:

A nerf would be the only regret
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Cull. Glad I never took him to R5.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388

i'm not sure, but maybe wasp

Properly use she’s a monster
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Sym supreme. I pulled him as a 6* the next day
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I ranked up even Magneto and Moon Knight to rank 4 , I respect Magneto and love Moon Knight.No regrets.
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Ronan and Karnak. They were my first 5* champs and my old alliance made a rule that everyone had to have at least two r4 5* champs to stay on.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    'No Ragrets'. If you see a questionable one on my roster, it's because it's a Variant freebie and probably the best option available for each gem.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    I dont understand why you would regret taking a champ to rank 4. By then you should know how that champ operates and if they are suited for your playstyle. Ranking up a champ without playing was your choice
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I ranked nebula to r4 simply because I needed an immunities champ but now I have better options so she sits on the bench other than arena. I don’t regret it per say cause she did get me through a decent amount of content before I got those better options.