**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

I would love to see some data showing Black Panther classic is doing less damage than a Groot.

I don't think that's what was meant. They're pretty much all on that list from what I gather. Just the selections to vote on are swapped randomly.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

Hopefully, Hulkbuster wins. Tech is my weakest class and I've got a 3-4 gem ready for him if it looks like his buff is good.

So far on here and the other places (reddit for sure) hulkbuster seems to be winning the popular vote, especially with how he's in the six star basic.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    I know Abom needs buffing but unless this puts him in the basic crystal it's just buffing a trophy champ
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My vote hulk buster for one reason

He is a widely available and owned champ who is also in the 6* pool currently. Why wrote for a champ that isn’t widely available or ones that you don’t know when they may be available at the peak levels?
  • #BuffIronMan

He’s the OG avenger who started it all. Possibly one of the most iconic avengers as well. His kit and abilities needs to reflect the colossal weight he holds on the marvel universe. He went head to head with Thanos, saved the world countless times, and made the ultimate sacrifice. His gameplay abilities and skills are lacking in the current state of the game. Bust out some AC/DC and give IronMan the spotlight he deserves.

#IronMan #iloveyou3000
  • #BuffIronMan
  • #BuffHulkBuster
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    #BuffHulkbuster gotta get my 6* boy a buff
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • #BuffHulkbuster

I'd say Kamala but I have plenty of great cosmic champs so I'd give the nod to Hulkbuster. Plus he's available as a 6*
  • FeLiNaFeLiNa Posts: 8
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • BlaZeNBlaZeN Posts: 15
    #buffblackpanther
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    #buffhulkbuster
    #buffdaredevil

My brother’s first five star was Daredevil and I want him to have a useful five star.
  • FitzingFitzing Posts: 14
    #buffkamala

If you even do buffs these days. Get onto colossus... it's taking so long!!!
  • oliver99fanoliver99fan Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • GOSHTEVILGOSHTEVIL Posts: 2
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    #BuffDaredevil
  • BolinadBolinad Posts: 5
    #BuffIronMan because he’s supposed to be Iron Man, not the Paper Man he is now. Also, his newer version blows him out of the water.
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    edited October 2019
    #BuffHulkBuster

I think hulkbuster would be great if Kabam would add an indestructible buff like LC, a stronger SP1, bleed/shock immune and might as well bleed the opponent with strong hits...

and anything else Kabam wants to add...
  • Davepool87Davepool87 Posts: 21
    #buffHulkBuster
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    #Buffhulkbuster
    #Buffironman
  • CHIRCOCHIRCO Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkbuster ALLLLL the way, give him a synergy with Cull to honor his epic takedown of Mr Obsidian from Infinity War - call it "a helping hand" or something. He could also use a better synergy with Hulk or ALL Hulks or ALL XL Champs.

• Jojo2322Jojo2322 Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    #buffhulkbuster
    He’s one of the oldest champs in game and gas never been considered a great champ. He’s supposed to be able to handle a Hulk. Improved/more frequent armor breaks would certainly make him more desirable
  • JulioAvanteJulioAvante Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Chefi1983Chefi1983 Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    edited October 2019
    #BuffHulkbuster...he deserves it! I think Daredevil (Netflix) should be cancelled (like the show) & replaced with Classic or a 5* Crystal!
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Hulk buster!
  • ZoonicZoonic Posts: 1
    #BuffIronMan
  • MabyMaby Posts: 2
    #BuffHulkbuster
    He needs a buff more than anyone else.
This discussion has been closed.