**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up to level 4?

Need some advice which 5 star to rank to level 4. Comment any justification.

Who to rank up to level 4? 20 votes

Archangel (awakened)
10% 2 votes
Captain America IW (awakened)
50% 10 votes
Thing (awakened)
20% 4 votes
Human Torch (awakened)
5% 1 vote
Iron Man IW (un-awakened)
0% 0 votes
M.O.D.O.K.(awakened)
0% 0 votes
Hood (awakened)
0% 0 votes
Sentinel (awakened)
5% 1 vote
Spider-Gwen (awakened)
10% 2 votes
Venom (awakened)
0% 0 votes

Comments

• BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    I have many others, but this would only allow me 10 choices...
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Things is best defender and attacker
    Tony886 said:

Things is best defender and attacker

Thanks for commenting.
  • It depends on what content you need to do really.
    They’re all good choices for different reasons.
    I’d go Sentinel for V2/3 as having awakened R4 you can face roll most of V3 and that’ll get you another R4 gem and put you on the way to a T5B and an R5 gem. He’s also got excellent utility, one of my favourite champions in the game right now.

Thing is a solid choice for V2, but to get the most out of him he needs that synergy team around him, Cap IW’s greatest benefit is his utility from his awakened ability so unless yours is over sig100 then you’re looking at under a 60% chance for his effects to work.

Venom is another very solid choice for V2, again this’ll ultimately generate another R4 gem for you.
    Mauled said:

It depends on what content you need to do really.
    They’re all good choices for different reasons.
    I’d go Sentinel for V2/3 as having awakened R4 you can face roll most of V3 and that’ll get you another R4 gem and put you on the way to a T5B and an R5 gem. He’s also got excellent utility, one of my favourite champions in the game right now.

Thing is a solid choice for V2, but to get the most out of him he needs that synergy team around him, Cap IW’s greatest benefit is his utility from his awakened ability so unless yours is over sig100 then you’re looking at under a 60% chance for his effects to work.

Venom is another very solid choice for V2, again this’ll ultimately generate another R4 gem for you.

Thanks, you can see my dilemma. Plenty of good champs and options, i didn't consider the variant missions too, so I'll look into it. Thanks for the productive comment.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If he’s high sig it’s pretty clear cut imo
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    So much utility, so much damage. Can't go wrong with this guy (Cap IW)