**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62
    I think among then #Blackpanther is the most underrated champ. He should get a buff.
    ** Please think of giving Thor og /wolverine og / Scarlett withch a 5/6 * ..and add some buffs
    @Kabam Miike
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Buff Ironman and Hulkbuster both
  • Phantomspy46Phantomspy46 Posts: 18
    Buff HB
    Strong champs in other classes
    Mystic: SS and SW
    Mutant: Havok, iceman, aa
    Skill:killmonger, civil war black panther is reasonable
    Science: electro is underrated imo but still strong, he saved me many a time, and capiw by the community is strong quake too
    Cosmic: hyperion, medusa
    If kabam reads that, they know who to buff

Buff HB
    Science: electro is underrated imo but still strong, he saved me many a time, and capiw by the community is strong quake too

Best tech is probably only stark spiderman

• TawliTawli Posts: 67

From this list, the oldest are:

Abomination: December 2014
    Black Panther: December 2014
    Iron Man: December 2014
    Hulkbuster: May 2015
    Daredevil: November 2015
    Kamala Khan: March 2016

From the messages I'm seeing here, Hulkbuster is going to be first and Iron Man second, Abomination doesn't have a 5* (it would improve a lot if it could stack poison when attacking), Daredevil Netflix also needs buff, but it's only 2 champions, Kamala Khan is the best of this list shot, it would be better if the cosmic class Black Bolt, Groot or Superior Iron Man, of cosmic buff Gamora, Venom and Carnage, it is better to give chance to another class that needs more, next mystic must have, is the class with the least good champions
    By the end of Avengers 4, I would vote for Iron Man secondly Hulkbuster.

I have abomination as 5 star
    #buffabomination
    Will awaken him and r5 him
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    #buffkamala - still sore about her being my first 5* dupe before, has been sitting at rank 1 ever since
  • Dennis_83Dennis_83 Posts: 23
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Buff Hulkbuster
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

Buff HB

Best tech is probably only stark spiderman

*laughs in Ghost*
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 52
    #hulkbuster Buff Him, he should become hell buster for others.... :P
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    I thought Jane Foster really needed redisn and buffs. Most people have her. Also, some of the champs in the poll aren't as bad as others who were not included.

Anyway, love to see a god tier version of Black Panther. The other option is Kamala Khan.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    tkhan08 said:

I thought Jane Foster really needed redisn and buffs. Most people have her. Also, some of the champs in the poll aren't as bad as others who were not included.

Anyway, love to see a god tier version of Black Panther. The other option is Kamala Khan.

JF don't need a buff. Shes actually decent with chain stun and shock damage, plus stagger abilities. OG BP has nice bleed damage, and Kamala is decent with poison Immunity and fury. HB needs the buff the most. He sucks the most out of the list
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Foffo96Foffo96 Posts: 4
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • SiMoKSiMoK Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkBuster Please!!!!
  • #BuffDaredevil
  • QuizarchQuizarch Posts: 12
    IM. It makes no sense in the marvel universe for OG IM to be such a welter weight.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    #BuffDrStrange
  • Skary75Skary75 Posts: 5
    edited October 2019

#BuffHulkbuster
  • #BuffIronMan
  • wr_freakwr_freak Posts: 4
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Skary75 said:

#BuffHulkbuster

My poor, poor thing... Not for long, though!
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    #BuffAMysticChampForGodsSake

Why no mystic champions available to be buffed? It’s currently the weakest class in the game, it was basically voted almost unanimously the weakest one (with Tech in second place with like, 5 votes) in a poll a forum member made a while ago... so where are they?

But yeah... from this list, #BuffHulkbuster
    Hulkbuster should be a somewhat counter to the Hulk-ish champs in the game (Hulk, Hulk (Ragnarok), She-Hulk, Red Hulk and Joe Fixit) so that his name makes sense.
    A character supposedly able to take the hulk down should be this weak and useless
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    #BuffDaredevil
  • SkinnySpiderSkinnySpider Posts: 9
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • #BuffKamala
  • YsfcaglarYsfcaglar Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    #BuffHulkbuster
This discussion has been closed.