**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best champion from this update?

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★

Who is the best champion from this update? 59 votes

Gulitine 2099
84%
ArcDeAngelusRaganatorRazorDevilMrLalowDeadmaddyTerraDarkrider05StucatLvernon15NoıreDOKTOROKTOPUSBlackGekkougaCliffordcanThatGuyYouSaw235AhitlawSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverErkeX12MilesHolmwood 50 votes
Man-thing
5%
KalantakAegorToo_qik 3 votes
Elsa bloodstone
10%
SgtSlaughter78Cryptic_CobraFhfjghhggggjfhfjg23RaHiMnero8913Timdwa 6 votes

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Gulitine 2099
    Very complicated. Guilly 2099 is going to be stunning with certain play styles, while EB and MT are going to be better on defense, especially if EB has suicides on. However, I voted Guilly 2099 because I think she’ll be good on questing and defense, while EB will be good at both as well, but worse at questing, and also needs the right matchup to be great, and MT is probably mostly defensive.
  • HULKBUSTER, the new answer to all these polls.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gulitine 2099
    I don’t think there will be a question tbh
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Elsa bloodstone
    Elsa seems the best so far. Will have to wait and see when guilly 2099 comes out to see how she is tho
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    No more threads anymore!Yay!
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Gulitine 2099

Elsa seems the best so far. Will have to wait and see when guilly 2099 comes out to see how she is tho

There are guilly vids out there already tho
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Elsa bloodstone

Still as far as i know seatin is the only one that has guilly 2099 right now. While yes ive seen his gameplay vid on her still haven't seen enough on her yet
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Elsa bloodstone
    Eh, elsa just seems more enjoyable to play. Not a huge fan of combo champions, and not a fan of being forced to end every gully fight with a sp3. If her sp3 was like MS and can be used at any time throughout the fight, then i would be more interested.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Gulitine 2099

Still as far as i know seatin is the only one that has guilly 2099 right now. While yes ive seen his gameplay vid on her still haven't seen enough on her yet
    Sure but thats not what you said in your initial comment. Also elsa gameplay vids are extremely limited as well since most ccp were in NY. Seems to be like elsa is another ronin(decent but not comparable to the other top champs) while guillotine is amazing for long quests and seems to be amazing for abyss.