**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Too many rank up resources

I think it's fair to say there is a lot of T4B and T1A flying about this month. I've already got the same amount of both in my overflow as I have in my inventory.
I understand the Sigil gives a an option to trade both of these but as someone who is majority F2P and not bought the sigil. Kabam should really consider offering a trade option of some sorts this month. Even trading them for a half decent amount of gold would be okay, selling is just a waste.

Comments

• PachPach Posts: 131
    Well try the black iso market
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wow, this is a prime example of kabam can’t be right, they’re wrong a lot yes, but complaining about having too many resources??? Really???
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    It's in suggestions and requests for a reason. I'm not complaining about too many resources if that's what you took away from there.

Telling me to rank people up, it costs a decent amount of gold to take up so many champs. As a F2P player who does quests mainly along with AQ and AW. Who doesn't have time for arena to grind for gold. How else do I get gold? Only got so much basic ISO to sell.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    It not that you have too many resources its you dont have enough gold to use them lol.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Sell ISO then

F2P players are always so whiny about their free entertainment
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Due to the amount of 5 stars I have I don't think Kabam gives us enough t1 alphas. I been saying for years they need to scale back you needing 5 t1 alphas to simply take a 5 star to rank 2 or rank 3. Also, you can never have enough t4 basics. I've never had either on the verge of expiring.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    No rank up resources: people complain it’s to hard to get

An entire month dedicated to giving ranking up resources: people complain it’s too much

... ok then
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    I've never struggled with T4B or T1A in the past always had enough for rank ups, T2A and Gold are the real roadblocks.
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    If anything we need more t4 rank up help.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I personally loved the easy T4B this Month and am praying they do it again some time in the near future, I complain about Kabam alot but I believe in giving credit where credit is due and those easy T4Bs were much appreciated, hopefully they do another Summoner Appreciation Calender I signed in EVERY day for that Calender