**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

#VoteHulkbuster - My Thoughts on the potential buff

Here are my thoughts on what should/could happen:
  1. New SP1
  2. Increased base attack.
  3. Immunity to Bleed – Multiple levels of armor and protection protect Tony from blows that cause bleed.
  4. Immunity to Poison – Advanced Stark Filtration Systems filters out all known poisons in the Battlerealm before they can affect Tony.
Pre-Flight Ability
  1. Gamma Protocol – Grants Hulkbuster an advanced fury that increases attack by 75% and advanced warning systems prevent Hulkbuster from being stunned.
  2. Extinction Protocol – Tony equips the Hulkbuster with the ability to survive in extreme weather conditions, making Hulkbuster immune to Coldsnap, Frostbite and Incinerate.
  3. Point Break Protocol – Tony equips the Hulkbuster with an advanced charging system that turns shock damage into Power and grants him a stacking fury buff that scales with each shock debuff he would receive.

Comments

• Options
    DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    if we have to choose from these 6 I'd consider HB.... but I don't get how they single these guys out while Phoenix and Magneto are still duds
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★

if we have to choose from these 6 I'd consider HB.... but I don't get how they single these guys out while Phoenix and Magneto are still duds

Phoenix is honestly quite solid. Has amazing regen when awakened, and hits harder than people think.
    If you read their post, no magneto because we just got 2 mutant buffs (Collossus and Logan), and they dont want to just be buffing just one class

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He should have something where he can bring new suit parts to recover damage parts, whether this is recovering abilities he loses by getting hit or is just a flat regen I’m not sure
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

He should have something where he can bring new suit parts to recover damage parts, whether this is recovering abilities he loses by getting hit or is just a flat regen I’m not sure

perhaps this could be another pre-flight ability.
  • Options
    Here are my thoughts on what should/could happen:
    1. New SP1
    2. Increased base attack.
    3. Immunity to Bleed – Multiple levels of armor and protection protect Tony from blows that cause bleed.
    4. Immunity to Poison – Advanced Stark Filtration Systems filters out all known poisons in the Battlerealm before they can affect Tony.

Pre-Flight Ability
    1. Gamma Protocol – Grants Hulkbuster an advanced fury that increases attack by 75% and advanced warning systems prevent Hulkbuster from being stunned.
    2. Extinction Protocol – Tony equips the Hulkbuster with the ability to survive in extreme weather conditions, making Hulkbuster immune to Coldsnap, Frostbite and Incinerate.
    3. Point Break Protocol – Tony equips the Hulkbuster with an advanced charging system that turns shock damage into Power and grants him a stacking fury buff that scales with each shock debuff he would receive.
    4. Repair Protocol - Tony initiates Veronica for repairs to the Hulkbuster armor, generating 20% health over 10 seconds at the start of the fight.
    While all of these Protocols are good, it would really force the attacker to determine what is best based on the fight (just like Tony would do). The regen would be helpful, but then you give up a lot of additional utility.
  • Options
    What does everyone think of this idea? Would you be more excited to play him if this was his buff?
  • Options
    Oh, and I think there has to be a default pre-flight ability if there are multiples (think stealth suit spidey). If so, I think the Repair Protocol would be the best. Similar to Doctor Voodoo.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    This would be cool. He would need some more abilities to be officially buffed, but having this would be good. Maybe he can have increased perfect block chance on gamma protocol. It could double against hulk champs.
  • Options

This would be cool. He would need some more abilities to be officially buffed, but having this would be good. Maybe he can have increased perfect block chance on gamma protocol. It could double against hulk champs.

Thanks. Later on in the thread, I did add a 4th protocol called the repair protocol which I could see as his default protocol. I did not add a perfect block in here but that really should be a part of his base stats like armor. In my opinion.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Its a neat idea, double immunity might be abit too powerful considering the other amazing things you are suggesting haha. Not sure how "advanced warning systems" would give stun immunity haha, makes more sense for it to turn into an autoblock/evade.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Definitely he'll need a way to increase attack as well, maybe like you mentioned, increase base attack based on number of armor buffs.