**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too many rank up resources

I think it's fair to say there is a lot of T4B and T1A flying about this month. I've already got the same amount of both in my overflow as I have in my inventory.
I understand the Sigil gives a an option to trade both of these but as someone who is majority F2P and not bought the sigil. Kabam should really consider offering a trade option of some sorts this month. Even trading them for a half decent amount of gold would be okay, selling is just a waste.

Comments

• PachPach Posts: 131
    Well try the black iso market
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wow, this is a prime example of kabam can’t be right, they’re wrong a lot yes, but complaining about having too many resources??? Really???
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    It's in suggestions and requests for a reason. I'm not complaining about too many resources if that's what you took away from there.

Telling me to rank people up, it costs a decent amount of gold to take up so many champs. As a F2P player who does quests mainly along with AQ and AW. Who doesn't have time for arena to grind for gold. How else do I get gold? Only got so much basic ISO to sell.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    It not that you have too many resources its you dont have enough gold to use them lol.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Sell ISO then

F2P players are always so whiny about their free entertainment
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Due to the amount of 5 stars I have I don't think Kabam gives us enough t1 alphas. I been saying for years they need to scale back you needing 5 t1 alphas to simply take a 5 star to rank 2 or rank 3. Also, you can never have enough t4 basics. I've never had either on the verge of expiring.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    No rank up resources: people complain it’s to hard to get

An entire month dedicated to giving ranking up resources: people complain it’s too much

... ok then
  • jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    I've never struggled with T4B or T1A in the past always had enough for rank ups, T2A and Gold are the real roadblocks.
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    If anything we need more t4 rank up help.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    I personally loved the easy T4B this Month and am praying they do it again some time in the near future, I complain about Kabam alot but I believe in giving credit where credit is due and those easy T4Bs were much appreciated, hopefully they do another Summoner Appreciation Calender I signed in EVERY day for that Calender