**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5? Venom, Corvus, Medusa? Read description for more details please

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
So I have 2 cosmic 4-5 gems and 3 cosmic awakening gems.
Venom Is R4 but Medusa and Corvus are R3.
I have enough T2A to R4 1 of them and then R5 right now and will have enough for another R4 in about 1-2 months.
So my question is what to do?
1. R5 Venom and Corvus?
2. R5 Venom and Medusa?
3. R5 either Corvus or Medusa now and wait to R5 the other in about 1-2 months?

Who to R5? Venom, Corvus, Medusa? Read description for more details please 21 votes

R5 Venom and Corvus now
38%
TerraTaZ_4178KerneasZeronaut81gforcefanStevieManWonderHedronPach 8 votes
R5 Venom and Medusa now
9%
hydrogohardColonaut123 2 votes
R5 Corvus now and wait to R5 Medusa
42%
MagicBentonBlackJ4zzEtjamakubricknolanFreeToPlay_21MatiEspinozaIronGladiator22ZaymelsSkygod69 9 votes
R5 Medusa now and wait to R5 Corvus
9%
gauravtheslayerCowabunga 2 votes

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    R5 Venom and Medusa now
    Corvus has so many counters in AW and with the upcoming Ebony Maw buff it will only get worse. Medusa and Venom have the most utility.
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    R5 Corvus now and wait to R5 Medusa
    My first R5 was Corvus a couple of months ago and I don’t regret it. I use it always in wars with Proxima Midnight synergy so evade and autoblock is never a problem. The only counter is Maw but you have to be very unlucky to find Maw. The buff coming for Him (according to Kabam) will rebalance him attacking, not defending so that won’t be an issue. I know that many people become so Corvus depending lastly but thanks to him At R5 I become a Cavallier with very few units
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    R5 Venom and Corvus now
    Venom is worth r5 imo and corvus is really good too. Medusa needs to be able to deal debuffs and gain buffs
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    R5 Venom and Corvus now
    Venom is absolutely worth the r5, he's great as both an attacker and a defender. Great utility and fits in all questing teams.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    R5 Venom and Medusa now

The only counter is Maw but you have to be very unlucky to find Maw. The buff coming for Him (according to Kabam) will rebalance him attacking, not defending so that won’t be an issue.

That is not correct:
    MCOC Team said:

Ebony Maw:

You said it and we saw it in the data. Although Ebony Maw is a decent Defender, he is underperforming as an Attacker (the designer said something about his Degeneration DPS being just sad and wrong).

We are looking to boost both his defensive and offensive potential, but with an emphasis on offense.

Ebony Maw is already pretty good defender, if he gets even better his popularity will skyrocket, certainly on hidden nodes. And don't forget how Mr. Sinister is practically invulnerable to Corvus.

PS And Colossus will be a pain for guaranteed crit champions as well.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    edited October 2019

The only counter is Maw but you have to be very unlucky to find Maw. The buff coming for Him (according to Kabam) will rebalance him attacking, not defending so that won’t be an issue.

That is not correct:
    MCOC Team said:

Ebony Maw:

You said it and we saw it in the data. Although Ebony Maw is a decent Defender, he is underperforming as an Attacker (the designer said something about his Degeneration DPS being just sad and wrong).

We are looking to boost both his defensive and offensive potential, but with an emphasis on offense.

Ebony Maw is already pretty good defender, if he gets even better his popularity will skyrocket, certainly on hidden nodes. And don't forget how Mr. Sinister is practically invulnerable to Corvus.

PS And Colossus will be a pain for guaranteed crit champions as well.
    Yeah I ran into Ebony in event quest with Ghost and didn't know why all of my hits missed. Took me a while to realize that little fun fact. had to finish him off with a L3.