**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

General Ross

muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

So my question is more of a clarification on this passive.. because Uncollected Mephisto just killed me with his aura of incineration.. and I’ve played this game for awhile and never had red hulk taken any incinerate damage of any kind

Comments

• I'll check on this, but I believe it's because Red Hulk is only able to convert Incinerate Debuffs to a Heat Charge, but Mephisto does incinerated damage, but not a Debuff.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You need his sig ability in order to reduce incoming incinerate damage. This includes passive incinerate, since he is able to convert debuffs in heat charges by its base
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Aura of Incineration is a proximity DoT. It's not "Incinerate" specifically.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

Yes, but it deals incinerate damage. So is basically passive incinerate.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Yes, but it deals incinerate damage. So is basically passive incinerate.
    It’s specifically incinerate... It however is not an incinerate debuff which is what RH shrugs off. And as said previously RH’s signature ability provides scaling incinerate resistance which is what would be in play against Meph’s aura.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Ok thank you @Kabam Miike
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    edited October 2019
    And the rest of you guys thanks I just needed clarification.