**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 friends looking for a new alliance

Hi all,
My friend and I are looking for a new alliance to be a part of.
We both have good champions to participate in high end of aq and aw, we are looking for an alliance that would become our new family, if you are interested in seeing our heros, please be free to message me on kik, we both have discord to communicate with aswell,

My kik is Suley96, have a good day

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    @Suley96 do you happen to use line?
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    We are always looking to grow our alliance AOV69
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    If you have Line contact me Remeli
  • NobelSamuraiNobelSamurai Posts: 8
    Suley it's funny you say new family. We consider ourselves a family. We are a up and coming Silver1 alliance. Look me up on Line or In the game if interested. Same Id. NobelSamurai
  • hello Suley, my alliance is currently recruiting. Im rebirthing a alliance I built back in 2016 and looking for some fresh players. I have players joining after the AQ season and would love to have you guys. Feel free to message on Discord 2JAM3SYT#4323 gonna make this alliance as fun as possible while also being competitive. Hope to hear from you guys
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Suley96 said:

Hi all,
    My friend and I are looking for a new alliance to be a part of.
    We both have good champions to participate in high end of aq and aw, we are looking for an alliance that would become our new family, if you are interested in seeing our heros, please be free to message me on kik, we both have discord to communicate with aswell,

My kik is Suley96, have a good day

Please add me on line -rajuteda- (incl. dashes) , looking for map 4 players

• DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Hey Suley I don't have Kik. Can you give me your in game name so we can chat!