**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Multiversal Dueling #1

TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
This is just something I have done because of boredom (and has had similar ones done by other forum members).
For this first round, I will pit 2 deadly warriors and martial artists against each other in mortal combat. These will strictly use feats from the medium I set. They will have all the feats from that medium. And the decision on who wins is up to you, the voter. This will eventually become a tournament.
Now let's meet our contendors for the first bout.

Multiversal Dueling #1 37 votes

Blade (Movie version)
62%
LeNoirFaineantkfd2010CliffordcanCupidTaZ_4178My_SuperiorBoogNight22TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoBeyond00_StevieManWonderEtjamaDead1FreeToPlay_21Wade420wilson69Samhawk_1Bawa69Nik_860RoninMan 23 votes
Killmonger (Movie Version)
37%
RazorDevilDarkrider05Liss_Bliss_MilesHolmwoodTheHeroDeservedBowTieJohnX_Factor_AgentMr_ECtuchikHedronUmbertoDelRioH3t3rMirawjE_N_D__G_A_M_E 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    This is just like the time we had the "who would win" threads. They became spammable, eventually reached dozens, and people started to get annoyed by them.
    Let's not start another round of these ...
  • Options

This is just like the time we had the "who would win" threads. They became spammable, eventually reached dozens, and people started to get annoyed by them.

Do not abuse your reporting power, Guardian. I dunno about others, but this version will have a 2-week delay between each one to avoid that problem.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I'm not "abusing" anything here. Guardian tag or not Is irrelevant here.
    It's an off-topic discussion, it doesn't belong here in these forums. You can check the ToS as well for that information
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Blade (Movie version)
    Movie version, Blade absolutely stomps in all ways. Game version, Blade has the edge by a lil bit.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Blade (Movie version)
    Definitely Blade, he has a lot more powers and abilities than Killmonger does, though it would be an interesting fight. If it occurs on even ground with both parties using their standard gear, Blade should still win, but it'd be close
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Blade (Movie version)

People are annoyed by everything, I personally enjoyed those votes and there were a lot more votes than annoyed people so...
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Well damn haha i expected it to be more even. I guess Blade won this one according to what I can see now. I'll add it to the tournament list and will do another one of these in a couple a week's. Cheerio.