**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these is the most far behind current meta?

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Thanks kabam for so much rebalancing and rework in game, appreciate it. However there are a lot of things that are way behind current meta, guys which one do you'll think is most behind and kabam needs to revist

Which of these is the most far behind current meta? 63 votes

Monthly Calender
30%
benshbNick_Caine_32DeadmaddyNojokejaymTwmRBahamutLaVarBBBFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFireantZipioEtjamaGraydroxLordGenesisGonçaloCapn_DantePkarli412FabwiziSettlersofCatanUnFazedSkull 19 votes
Event quest rewards
7%
Haji_SaabRaganatorJohn757Mengel13SidDDragon 5 votes
Premium disappointment crystals
11%
Rikuremakfd2010Grootman1294Torah13NightMonkeyStellanZaymels 7 votes
Glory and loyalty market
7%
SceptilemaniacSandeepSStevieManWonderHedronBatgod1 5 votes
Areana rewards
42%
GamerTerraOrcDovahkiinHammerbro_64MilesHolmwoodissamaf80TaZ_4178Repto23PeterQuillWicket329Albi⁴7²00⁴Thi101Colonaut123TehsigzorzTheSpicyKnightTankRichardsonpontusumbraCtuchikSeraphionThe_Watcher 27 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Monthly Calender
    Between this and arena rewards, but the monthly calendar is so horrible. Take Wasa the very, very few 5 star shards you get at the end, none if it's useful unless you're like level 10.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Areana rewards
    Premium Hero Crystals are fine where they're at imo. Theyre mainly for low level players since they have a shot at a 4* while being relatively easy to come by. It'll be way too easy if we added 5*s imo.

I think Grandmaster/Cavalier crystals are what need buffs. Grandmasters should have a higher chance at 5* and Cavs shouldnt have 3*s. And i think we should be able to earn some shards in Arena as well as in quests. In other words, I think UC and Cav players should have this as another type of crystal that's as abundant PHC's. The issue is mainly Kabam and how this would likely trim their profits.

So I guess Arena would be my choice. I would choose loyalty but you lumped it with glory. The glory store needs tweaking but not as much as the barren wastelands known as the loyalty store
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    pHC i wont count,glory store is good enough,loyalty store could use help but surely arena rewards , monthly calenders and EQ rewards r far behind
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    Level 1 and level 2 health potions for anyone at level 60. You can use your entire inventory and not even add 10% health to a champion. They should either do away with these potions for players at higher levels or what I would really like to see is them be % based. so a level 1 potions gave 1% health for a champ and the level 4 might give 10% health. That way it would scale to whatever level of champions you have.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    Also alliance war crystals, both the win and loss ones need a buff bad. Those rewards are terrible.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    All of the above
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Areana rewards
    I actually enjoy PHC. I dont expected 4 stars but they are a nice surprise. They also help for my solo events to get boosts and they allow me to get max sig crystals for all my 2 and 3 stars. Arena is abysmal specially on sundays. I hate it when we have arena related events on a sunday and there is no T4 basic or T1 alpha arenas going on. Also I wish grandmaster crystals were awarded and hopefully a 5 star basic is introduced in the next few months.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    War crystals, although PHCs are a decent choice as well.

War can be intense and time-consuming. And if you win, your war crystal might drop a 4* sig stone...that you can use on a champ you probably didn’t bring to war and who is ineligible for Act 6

Dr. Zola
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    All of the above they need to change
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Glory and loyalty market
    Loyalty store needs a revamp, in my opinion. There's just not a whole lot you can do with it other than pick up the occasional boost or get unstoppable colossus
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

All of the above

☝️☝️