**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• #BuffHulkBuster as he no longer has a use in the game after patch/update 12.0.
  • Eva1Eva1 Posts: 144
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • TrifOrcexTrifOrcex Posts: 2
    I’m the only one saying this, but #BuffBlackPanther
  • #hulkbuster 😃😃
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Netflix daredummy needs buffing badly,, except for his Sp2 all his other attack have marshmallow written all over him 😂,, he needs a more reliable evade plus it'd be good if he hit harder,,, give the boy a break
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    #daredevil then #Hulkbuster.
  • #buffhulkbuster
  • #Hulkbuster
  • cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    #OG Ironman...sorry y'all I'm with KT1 on this one. HB would be a nightmare to go up against in AW if buffed. He can make you timeout as is in AQ because he is such a tank and I remember what he was like in AW several years ago. Full transparency, I don't own OG Ironman as a 5*. I only have him as an r3 4*, 3*, and 2*. So, won't have mine buffed, but he desperately needs a buff and would probably be made into a decent offensive champ.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    From the looks of things, the majority are saying HB. Not that I mind. I Duped him. Haha. I'm still going for Kamala. The poor girl will have her day sometime. XD
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Definitely Ironman, one of the most iconic marvel characters, one of the most technologically advanced champs around and his current offensive abilities are armour break on specials! There is so many cool things they could do with his tech and he could literally have a synergy with half of the champs in game, great scope for unique synergies which can indirectly buff other champs in game as well.
  • lecoopstalecoopsta Posts: 2
    edited October 2019
    #BuffKamala

So much potential for massive damage output. Already has poison immunity. If furies stack in a convenient way, she could be awesome. She's also the only Muslim character, so that's kinda cool.

• AndreeKomaedaAndreeKomaeda Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    #buffHulkBuster
    by arañaman527
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • #BuffBlackPanther
  • Aeonic_ChiAeonic_Chi Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    #BuffHulkbuster, he needs to get better animations.
    #BuffAbomination, he needs to improve his abilities.
  • VinshadeVinshade Posts: 17
    I don’t care. I have all these lame champions.
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    #BuffHulkBuster

• OUYOOUYO Posts: 2
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    #BuffDaredevil all the way!
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    #BuffIronMan
  • Iron Man. I top hero in the Marvel Universe but not in game, he has been in the game longer than any other hero on the list, and he needs an overhaul. His armor and armor break buffs are weak, and his arc overload isn’t even the best of all the Iron Man variants in the game.
  • #BuffKamala only because I don’t have any of the others as a 5*.
  • Hulk buster
  • #Buff Hulkbuster
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    #BuffHulkbuster
    #BuffDaredevil

Of course these 2 are in need of the buffed.
    Don't know how long you guys are gonna take to make this happen, but I hope I'm not dead yet when it materialized
This discussion has been closed.