**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegons Intercept Bugged at Combo 750 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RowfyatrainRowfyatrain Posts: 12
    Just encountered the same issue. So frustrating, went through some revives before realizing. Now I’m stuck in labyrinth 2/3 of the way through a path
  • StevoSoupStevoSoup Posts: 2
    I’m experiencing the same issue. Threw in the towel at cyclops after spending a solid amount of units trying to figure out what was going on.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Same thing happening with gladiator hulk can’t intercept while smash is active
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    It looks like if you are unstoppable, you can't intercept. I made a couple of fights with juggernaut and I noticed it.
    I successfully intercept WS dash when I'm not Unstoppable, but I take damage when i have the buff.
    https://streamable.com/f4g0g
  • KillerGMCKillerGMC Posts: 24
    I did LOL yesterday, first time.Watched Proff's video on this today, i got to 750 at falcon, now i realize why falcon was soo hard, every intercept got me killed... after loads of revives i managed to finish LOL. It got a little better when i got unblockable. What will Kabam do do about it?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Is there any update on this? Why isn’t it fixed yet?
  • Until it is fixed...
    Could you leave yourself plenty of room below 750. So then when you start to get to fights with around say 700, before killing opponent you purposely get hit couple times far enough apart that stretches beyond the Combo Guard timeframe. Then finish off opponent with having a very low final Combo for the fight (like 5-10 hits max).
    And thus avoid actually reaching that 750 trouble spot.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Seems like unstoppable hitbox is much larger than the champions hitxbox which makes intercepting impossible. Can you please revert the unstoppable changes you made until they are fixed because many people are trying to do LoL in a month where not much else is happening
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    This is also happening with Morningstar after she gains Unstoppable from her L1 with enough souls. She is taking a hit even when intercepting correctly whereas before this latest patch, she was not. Same thing that happens with any player controlled champion that has unstoppable now.
  • ingegnicoingegnico Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    I have just made the 5th path of the lol, Aegon is still bugged!
    I lost many many health points (and then revives) uselessly due to this issue!
    Please find a fix, but of course refund all of us for this inconvenient!
  • GhoulDanGhoulDan Posts: 1
    Had the same problem, from Vision, Spider Gwen and Cyclops. Had to quit, to many revives and and HP pot spended. Hope they will fix and refund the items, because time is out of their hands.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Same problem here. @Kabam Miike , any updates, please?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★
    This unstoppable needs to be fixed gulk just doesnt do all that well on dorm if cant intercept when smash is active
  • Hey everybody,

We have confirmed that this bug exists, and have created a fix for it. It is not only Aegon, but as some have mentioned, also affected Hulk (Ragnarok) and others.

It does require a new update though, so this will be fixed in an upcoming release.
  • Miike, will this be part of the just announced 24.3.1 Update (Black Market ISO, Dungeon Crystal, and minor UI fixes) ?? Or would the Aegon fix not be until next full month's regular Update ? Thx.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98

Hey everybody,

We have confirmed that this bug exists, and have created a fix for it. It is not only Aegon, but as some have mentioned, also affected Hulk (Ragnarok) and others.

It does require a new update though, so this will be fixed in an upcoming release.

Just curious here but how come some fixes don’t require updates but some don’t?

• Just curious here but how come some fixes don’t require updates but some don’t?

Depends on whether it is a change to some of the executable code that is run by your device, or whether it is something that the program on your device “interacts with” or otherwise “uses” from Kabam Servers.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

I dont want to be rude but this unstoppable has to be fixed before next patch especially if map 6 players who use gulk cant intercept or all them people in lol wont finish till next patch which be next month this needs a patch this month before it gets to late and waste of resources have been used and units lost or they have to quit there run if half way due to this
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    I downloaded the current patch update. Aegon was not fixed. I just tried it again. @Kabam Miike are you saying that we have to wait almost a month for a fix?
  • From the time stamps of the Changelog Post (and how long AppStore says new Update has been out for) versus when the notification came out in this thread (above) from Kabam, looks like the 24.3.1 Update might have come out a few hours BEFORE they made the fix for this issue.

So they'd either have to do another mid-month Update, or it might be something they’re just gonna wait on until next month. (??)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

Is upcoming release meaning start of next month or during a maintenance/hotfix sometime this month?
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Hey everybody,

Is upcoming release meaning start of next month or during a maintenance/hotfix sometime this month?
    This. Would really like something other than a vague statement on when this will be fixed, I mean kabam has pushed fixes for bugs that have benefited players asap in the past but as mentioned earlier it only benefits the players if this gets fixed quickly and that's not exactly kabams motto, screw the players any chance we get.

Thanks kabam, I wonder if there will be anything left in the stash by the time this is finally fixed.

• TrueCarvalhoTrueCarvalho Posts: 2

Hey everybody,

☝️
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/163091/act-6-6-2-x23-fight/p1

Add annihilus as another champ being affected by this bug.... probably make kabam push a fix out even longer knowing they've got even more players bent over now.
  • Hey all,

I have another update! It looks like there is something that can be done to fix this without a new update. This will mean that the original bug fix (RHINO: Will now correctly hit opponent if intercepted while performing a Medium Dash Attack with Unstoppable.) will be reverted, but this seems like the lesser of two evils.

We'll deploy this fix later today, and I will update you all as soon as I know it's happening.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    It is absolutely the lesser of the two evils.... this has rendered multiple champions completely unusable rather than a single "free" medium against a single opponent.
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike that’s great news.