**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    #BuffHulkBuster
    #BuffIronMan
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    #BuffIronMan
    All he has going for him is his sig, and that’s too risky to activate. So much potential, power control, AI, persistent charges...
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    #BuffKamala, if we do so, whe will definitely be a great champ.

• BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    I think the obvious choice for community should be the one whose 6* is available today... Can not rely on future... And keeping that in mind for me it should be #BuffHulkBuster
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    Hulkbuster and ironman are essentially the same character... so doing both at the same time makes no sense. But one of the two definitely needs a buff. I'd say original ironman considering he's one of the most powerful and smartest avengers with amazing tech and you gave him "armor break on specials" I'd say along with Ironman, daredevil classic needs the buff much more than netflix daredevil. I'm quite confused as to why they'd even consider doing netflix version instead of classic anyway. My assumption is BECAUSE classic is in the 6 star crystal and it would make the people who were unlucky enough to pull him already have a WAY better champ. They can just do netflix version and it will only benefit the 5* and lowers instead of a 6* champ also.
  • LuisxDLuisxD Posts: 1
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • MiKE1973MiKE1973 Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    #BuffHulkbuster and Daredevil please. These champs are Weak
  • RagingpeanutRagingpeanut Posts: 7
    Can the buff be effective without relying on awakening? It would be hard duping a 6* #BuffHulkBuster
  • #BuffIronMan in the name of his sacrifice and memory 🙅🏋️
  • Original Daredavil had evade but Netflix Daredavil has no buff so I think #BuffDaredavil.
  • #BuffIronMan
  • I'll vote whichever champion has a majority. I got them all
  • Spyros21Spyros21 Posts: 2
    Black Panther (#BuffBlackPanther) i think he has more potentials to be useful, and he is a movie and comic fun favorite.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    hulkbuster for sure.

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    #HulkBuster
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

I'll vote whichever champion has a majority. I got them all

@WebsnatcherDribble It's gonna be Hulkbuster.
  • CyberBully158CyberBully158 Posts: 2
    edited October 2019
    BOOYAH!!!! I GOT KABAMED ON MY FIRST 6* WITH A #BUFFHULKBUSTER
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Most don't realize that hulkbuster would be a defensive champ or they realize that but don't see the bigger picture as they have him. What are they gonna do even if he is buffed? Just place him on defense. That's a total waste in my opinion. I have HB and 3-4 tech rank up gem From variant 1 but I will not vote for him. I'd rather see IM or BP getting buffed.

Also, people pointing out that seatin said HB being XL would be great for variant 2 and being tech for variant 3. First of all, you cannot do entire variant 2 using one champ. If he is buffed as defensive champ, which he most likely will, it wouldn't help us. I did variant 2 using cap, Domino, 4*AA, etc as i don't have an extensive roster. Same with variant 3. My point is, please vote for someone that can help you more on attack. Even if you don't have a specific champ, you will eventually get it.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    HULKBUSTER ALL THE WAY
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    #buffIronMan
  • NYXnamanNYXnaman Posts: 14
    #BuffHulkBuster it is BOII!!!!!!
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    #buffhulkbuster
  • CSR96CSR96 Posts: 1
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Neonoctis said:

Hulkbuster and ironman are essentially the same character... so doing both at the same time makes no sense. But one of the two definitely needs a buff. I'd say original ironman considering he's one of the most powerful and smartest avengers with amazing tech and you gave him "armor break on specials" I'd say along with Ironman, daredevil classic needs the buff much more than netflix daredevil. I'm quite confused as to why they'd even consider doing netflix version instead of classic anyway. My assumption is BECAUSE classic is in the 6 star crystal and it would make the people who were unlucky enough to pull him already have a WAY better champ. They can just do netflix version and it will only benefit the 5* and lowers instead of a 6* champ also.

The Netflix version is worse than the Classic one.
  • Alfred_DudeAlfred_Dude Posts: 1
    #BuffIronMan, if you vote for Hulk Buster he will end up being a pain in the butt defender. Make a smart choice people
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    #BuffHulkBuster
This discussion has been closed.