**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a new home!

My alliance is falling apart or is about to and I really dont want to be apart of it when it happens, 3 other members have already parted ways.

Its a 3mill+ Alliance and I've recently just started playing, I have a current roster of 3 4/40 4stars and 4 others at 3/30.

I contribute weekly to 3 day events Item Use 3-4k and Completion 30k+ and about 5-10k in Arena Or Perfect Series.

I'm a loyal member but when I see something not working out in an alliance its best to not wait around to see it all fall apart and would rather try to move on.

Thanks for reading :) DM me if you have any questions.

Comments

• Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Look us up My player name is same as on here sound like a good fit number wise
  • de_Kronenbourgde_Kronenbourg Posts: 58
    Do you have a line app account? If so search for de_kronenbourg or
    In-game name de Kronenbourg
  • Contact me and let's discuss. In game name/line name : AUTigers354
  • TLE6886TLE6886 Posts: 13
    Check out alliance tag HRBK we are for lower tier players who not only want to level and rank up but learn the fighting tips and tricks of the game.
  • BoltshotburstBoltshotburst Posts: 8
    Hi, you can check out our alliance: TAG !RAK!
    If you are using line you can look search for boltshotburst
    Thanks
  • Contact me on line. Nick122706
  • Hi! I'm the leader of a new alliance [-M•D-] Marvels Dimwits that is the sister alliance to [-M.M-] Marvels Morons. I sent you a DM with the details. Hope to see you soon :smiley:.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    If you are still looking for alliance.. contact me over line app.. my id suvendu82
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Hey add me on the game using: Ricardo60289

I'm an officer for a group of 20. AQ Advanced Tier, AW Tier 12 4* Shards, and SA active. We're looking for 5 great champions like you :)
  • PhilBilly42PhilBilly42 Posts: 62
    4.4 mil alliance
    We run maps 4.3.3.2.2 and war on days we run map 2 or no aq is going.
    Add me on line: philbilly42