**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Guillotine 2099 ignore Labyrinth's damage cap?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
It says in her abilities that if the opponent is at or below 5%, they are instantly knocked out by an SP3, does this ability ignore Labyrinth of Legends' 50k damage cap? Thanks!

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Wait I thought it was a 100k cap
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I believe it says something on her abilities about the damage being able to be capped or ignored by other abilities
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★

I believe it says something on her abilities about the damage being able to be capped or ignored by other abilities

That’s cheap. Why even give her the ability?
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    edited October 2019
    The 5% is cheap by itself

No the damage cap has always been 50k for some stupid reason. Sadly it’s the same stupid reason kabam uses on almost any decision nowadays

Wait I thought it was a 100k cap

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Well if that is the case then it does seem kind of unnecessary to be honest. Outside of stuff like Labyrinth, she'll K.O anyone below 5% anyways, guaranteed knockout or not, so I'm not sure what they were going for here.

Hopefully there's no damage cap in Abyss of Legends.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Theres a cap because they want the fights to be longer and "more difficult"
    Also, if they are indestructible, or have a healing thing (kinda like Nick Fury) they wont die