**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

POLL - Best war boss?

Who do you believe is the most efficient war boss? Let's assume that those who require or benefit a great deal from being awakened also are awakened is this poll. Motivations of choice are also most welcome.

POLL - Best war boss? 149 votes

Korg
32%
KoperBoyRazorDevilDark89PhoenixGAM3RGUYCodornasJonibärchenSceptilemaniacHendrossHilldarMad_Titan_21Triggerİlyaz3003Datman257Thi101Geo10megLordRaymond3AleorBowTieJohnDenzel116Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 49 votes
Thing
35%
ArcDeAngelusFuzzylumpsHaji_SaabTimone147arni2Riise81DrenlinNick_Caine_32KihlgastTerraЗАКСОЛИНarsjumDOKTOROKTOPUSTonyViegas1990Deacon03OrcDovahkiinMrTicTac19992008tkhan08RasiloverCupid 53 votes
Domino
11%
ZENMoises_HHairyslugArchdemon_KairosJujuyTeeNahNUrrymonsterXxLoganTDCxXOnePix3LHedronLeathersmw2017SeraphionXyresic_LemonH3t3rDragonjax64RoninManHilbert_unbeatable2 17 votes
Mister Sinister
4%
FallencircusDarkrider05SiddhantKwatraAKTEKTorah13Giodood_1 6 votes
Havok
8%
TJ82MikeyBoi69Lvernon15MostWantedColonaut123ZombieZeddTankRichardsonChawi79DonrefrekubricknolanTotalMonster109TLurek 12 votes
Nightcrawler
0%
Iron Man IF
3%
JestressIronmark48PrathapShadow_PhoneixEwell65SSS69 5 votes
Spiderman (Gwen, Miles, classic)
0%
Hammerbro_64 1 vote
Corvus
0%
Spity68 1 vote
Modok
3%
Lpirnie5321Batman1903GiganteaCapn_DanteCirrus_01 5 votes

Comments

• BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Nick fury is awesome!
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    There is a limit of 10 answers so I excluded an "other" option. But please illuminate me with your answer!
  • Odd you left out Medusa, she's pretty much the boss on 75% if the AW's we do. Champion next.
  • Personally, The Champion gets my vote, especially awaken.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Thing
    Kwizach said:

The best one isnt on your list

Who? I hardly see anyone besides thing, korg, domino and havoc. (champion and medusa but I havent found any for a few weeks in a new tier)
  • I would say champion
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Thing
    For me from having to fight them I would say

1. Thing
    2. Korg
    3. Domino/Havok
    4. Evade Champs/Autoblock Champs
    5. Everything else

Most are a lot easier with the right champs though honestly. Thing and Korg the top because even with the right champ you need to play smart and careful because you can easily get yourself destroyed. Domino and Havok because Domino one small mistake can leave you dead form a combo and Havok because without the right counter you can be fairly screwed if he doesn’t cooperate.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Domino
    The Champion as boss gets absolutely murdered by Sym, Voodoo, and now Claire. Also to a lesser degree Cap and Hood work well against him too. I’ll say without the right champs he’s really tough but if you have the right champs, he’s literally the easiest boss in war alongside Medusa.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Spiderman (Gwen, Miles, classic)
    Kabam is probably taking notes for future content, guys
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    Timone147 said:

For me from having to fight them I would say

1. Thing
    2. Korg
    3. Domino/Havok
    4. Evade Champs/Autoblock Champs
    5. Everything else

Most are a lot easier with the right champs though honestly. Thing and Korg the top because even with the right champ you need to play smart and careful because you can easily get yourself destroyed. Domino and Havok because Domino one small mistake can leave you dead form a combo and Havok because without the right counter you can be fairly screwed if he doesn’t cooperate.

Things and korgs are actually easier than havoc and some sheet like that where there are small amount champions which will take no guaranteed damage... Just my opinion, i can one shot korgs and things all day
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Best one isn’t on your list. Invisible woman
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Thing
    I still rate Thing over Invisible Woman for toughest boss, but I have Fury so a more direct counter means I can't really give a proper judgement. But Thing I can be untouched all 3m and still only do 60% damage if my timing is poor
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115

I still rate Thing over Invisible Woman for toughest boss, but I have Fury so a more direct counter means I can't really give a proper judgement. But Thing I can be untouched all 3m and still only do 60% damage if my timing is poor

I can one shot a maxed 5/65 200 thing with ghost but I don’t have a nick fury to melt IW. I guess it’s all about the match up.
  • Kratos89Kratos89 Posts: 7
    Nightcrawler ? spiderman boss? ahaha fury and korg is the best boss
  • Korg

Blade and GP melt Thing, it’s about getting timings right to minimise the amount of protection
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Korg

Odd you left out Medusa, she's pretty much the boss on 75% if the AW's we do. Champion next.

I'd like to play in your alliance haha! Killmonger makes short work of her.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Fury and the champion are more difficult than most of your list.