**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Season 12 Rewards

nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
With war season rewards just in, i need to once more rant about the rewards spread in the war crystals. We finished Gold 1 as a Team. But when it comes to rewards we have one scoring 3 T2A und others receiving 0.76 T2A. With everyone putting in the same effort this is just an unacceptable difference. You really need to fix this as this is just demotivating for future AW participation.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    it only demoralizes people who dont understand statistics. this gives a chance for your alliance to catch up with the plat and above, but you only think about yourself, not the alliance. over all though as things progress you and your friend will even out as he gets smaller crystals and you get larger.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Lowest t2a shards I’ve received since seasons started. Lame...
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

RNG rewards are the worst.

until you get that 3 t2a and then you love them because it benefited you.
    No, anyone that understands this game and works alongside stable ally mates, Know this is a horrible way to reward the same amount of work everyone does.
    http://wiki.c2.com/?FalseDichotomy

You are assuming the rewards are meant to give you a set amount, when the rewards are clearly this way to help the lower alliances keep up with the higher. If you always give a set amount and it is always tiered, there is no way way to catch up with the higher ranks in a system like this, with all other things being equal.
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

No, anyone that understands this game and works alongside stable ally mates, Know this is a horrible way to reward the same amount of work everyone does.

You are assuming the rewards are meant to give you a set amount, when the rewards are clearly this way to help the lower alliances keep up with the higher. If you always give a set amount and it is always tiered, there is no way way to catch up with the higher ranks in a system like this, with all other things being equal.
    I’m not assuming anything. I am saying, if every ally member does the same amount of work they should be awarded the same prizes.
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

I’m not assuming anything. I am saying, if every ally member does the same amount of work they should be awarded the same prizes.
    Not every member does the same work, and why. Why do you want your alliance mates penalized just because you are unluckly? Why do you want to hold them AND your alliance back like that? think out side of the "me me me" box.

if every reward in the tier was set, and the better tiers were rewarded more prizes the chance of your alliance catching up to the higher tiers is practically zero. The chances of lower tier alliances catching up to you is greater but still really low. You are making the game less about skill and more about having the right level champs.
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Not every member does the same work, and why. Why do you want your alliance mates penalized just because you are unluckly? Why do you want to hold them AND your alliance back like that? think out side of the "me me me" box.

if every reward in the tier was set, and the better tiers were rewarded more prizes the chance of your alliance catching up to the higher tiers is practically zero. The chances of lower tier alliances catching up to you is greater but still really low. You are making the game less about skill and more about having the right level champs.
    What are you going off about? I haven’t complained about my rewards in a serious note. I’m fine with what I got. I feel bad for those that pull the bottom of the barrel prizes from these crystals. You really need to step down from your high horse or whatever you’re riding on, and stop speaking about people that you know nothing of.
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

What are you going off about? I haven’t complained about my rewards in a serious note. I’m fine with what I got. I feel bad for those that pull the bottom of the barrel prizes from these crystals. You really need to step down from your high horse or whatever you’re riding on, and stop speaking about people that you know nothing of.
    I only speak to what you stated and claimed. what you want litterally does what I stated. You want the people who got better rewards to get worse rewards so everyone can get the same thing. I am sorry you are unable to see that, but that is not my issue.
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

I only speak to what you stated and claimed. what you want litterally does what I stated. You want the people who got better rewards to get worse rewards so everyone can get the same thing. I am sorry you are unable to see that, but that is not my issue.
    Again I never said that...you are writing words I never said. I want people that get next to nothing from the crystals to get more. You’re grasping at straws big guy...
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Again I never said that...you are writing words I never said. I want people that get next to nothing from the crystals to get more. You’re grasping at straws big guy...
    So rationalize the two. you said everyone should get the same rewards. If everyone gets the same rewards than no one can get better rewards. If no one can get better rewards the ones who would have gotten those better rewards are penalized because they no longer get them. Deductive reasoning. You cannot just assume that the rewards will all be the max rewards if they give everyone the same. that would be a greater reward pool then they intend.
    Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

So rationalize the two. you said everyone should get the same rewards. If everyone gets the same rewards than no one can get better rewards. If no one can get better rewards the ones who would have gotten those better rewards are penalized because they no longer get them. Deductive reasoning. You cannot just assume that the rewards will all be the max rewards if they give everyone the same. that would be a greater reward pool then they intend.
    Yup keep chirping big guy. Mixing up my words. Everyone should get the same rewards within their tiers. Meaning get rid of the rng crystal. If we have to deal with rng crystals then increase the bottom end so they are decent enough to not make some feel like they wasted a entire season.

Deductible reasoning is out the window with you so don’t attempt it. It just makes you look uglier.
    So you attack me instead of my argument... Seems about the right..

Again, if they get rid of the rng crystal everyone gets the same, this penalizes those who would have gotten more. What part of this do you not understand?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The reward variation is stupid, last season I finished p2 and got 14k t2 and 7.5 t5, this season I finish in g1 get 23.5k t2 and 9.5 t5
    Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Yup keep chirping big guy. Mixing up my words. Everyone should get the same rewards within their tiers. Meaning get rid of the rng crystal. If we have to deal with rng crystals then increase the bottom end so they are decent enough to not make some feel like they wasted a entire season.

Deductible reasoning is out the window with you so don’t attempt it. It just makes you look uglier.

Again, if they get rid of the rng crystal everyone gets the same, this penalizes those who would have gotten more. What part of this do you not understand?
    Everyone in the tier should get the same, they all placed in the same tier, tiers should be different on the base rewards, but the amount of resources that go into a war season is crazy for the rng reliance in the rewards, with shards this is unavoidable but with cats it certainly isn’t
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Everyone in the tier should get the same, they all placed in the same tier, tiers should be different on the base rewards, but the amount of resources that go into a war season is crazy for the rng reliance in the rewards, with shards this is unavoidable but with cats it certainly isn’t
    And how would you catch up if there was no opportunity for you to get more? Again short sighted.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    I am not getting in the arguments here, but the spread resulting in +400%higher Individual rewards on a team based effort is just unfair. They should narrow the spread, period.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Placed gold 1 and got only 4.5k T2alphas :(
    Rng rewards are the absolute worst
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

And how would you catch up if there was no opportunity for you to get more? Again short sighted.
    How is that short sighted??? You can catch up by being a skilled player and completing some permanent content, and the current system only allows you to catch up with luck, which already exists in chanpion crystals
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

How is that short sighted??? You can catch up by being a skilled player and completing some permanent content, and the current system only allows you to catch up with luck, which already exists in chanpion crystals
    You have 2 equally skilled players
    1 has better champs than the other therefore he is in a higher tier.

How does the second player catch up to him if he gets more resources always without any chance?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I got 42000 t2a and 6000 t5b, P4
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

How does the second player catch up to him if he gets more resources always without any chance?
    By grinding or spending or completing some price of content the other hasn’t, if 2 players do the exact same thing in game 1 should be getting huge amounts more than the other, and players who do less shouldn’t be getting more rewards than those who do more
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Wrong. I got twice as much t5b this season then last and we dropped a tier. It's still garbage.
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

Jaded said:

Lormif said:

By grinding or spending or completing some price of content the other hasn’t, if 2 players do the exact same thing in game 1 should be getting huge amounts more than the other, and players who do less shouldn’t be getting more rewards than those who do more
    Except you cannot always do what you claim. I have completed all content, the only thing I can do is try to outspend my competition, and that removes skill.

Lormif said:

Wrong. I got twice as much t5b this season then last and we dropped a tier. It's still garbage.
    that did not address my claim
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Lormif you're getting it wrong; as I previously said it's frustrating and unfair especially for someone who is free to play to push hard, get totally stressed by alliance war (but yet happy to see awesome results) and then open 6 of those Crystals (And I said I got 10k T2A fragments) just to get trash reward if compared to other ones who maybe went through a super relax season in gold 3 and got to open 25k T2A fragments, which should NEVER be the case and you can't be fine with it: PLAT1 rewards should always be better than GOLD3 in any scenario, no matter the odds.

This is one of the few ways in which RNG comes into place in regarding of rankup materials and it takes a looooong time to get through (a whole month and a half including offseason) and if I get unlucky for 2-3 times I'll be having trash rewards for more than 4 months (and that is the case, since Season 11 awarded me with 8k T2A fragments from 5 of those Crystals).

If Kabam wants to keep it RNG based, I'll be totally fine with it the moment they set some "boundaries": let's say everyone will have 100, spreaded in different ways, I think it still sounds RNG based, but much more fair:
    60% T2A, 30% T5B, 10% T5CC
    30% T2A, 50% T5B, 20% T5CC
    45% T2A, 50% T5B, 5% T5CC

As far as your argument go, you're basically saying that EVERYONE who is behind someone else should get more rewards, otherwise it sounds like nonsense, which is probably the case cause let's be honest that won't be anymore RNG based.