**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Elsa Bloodstone EQ

Currently on Elsa bloodstone in EQ on uncollected and she absolutely destroyed me any tips or who’s best to use against her ?

Comments

• BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    try km and aa too
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost. Just get emma to telepath form and she melts elsa
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    I used domino's trinity. Parry - medium - heavy. Took my R4 undupe domino an average of 12 hits for each pass. You may use killmonger but bring winter soldier for synergy. Try to intercept early in the match to get true strike active
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i used AA (4* 5/50, duped) and i didn't even have to read her abilities: only thing to remember is to not land two heavies in a row, but to dash in after the heavy and then back up ^_^
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★

Currently on Elsa bloodstone in EQ on uncollected and she absolutely destroyed me any tips or who’s best to use against her ?

Use IWIM or nick fury. I usually use nick fury and quake synergy to counter her own evade incase I slip up with any champion. Don't just repeat the same basic attack twice in roll she is d easiest
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    A duped Black Widow with good sig level shuts down her evade completely. Becomes a regular fight from there
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Cap beardo: parry, heavy, if necessary use sp2. But basically just parry, heavy all day long. Used tech synergie for the petrify btw.
  • For her I just parry and heavy. Gullly 99 and mephisto are wrecking me my second run through though
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    just heavy-medium-heavy with pretty much anyone. domino with full trinity rocks
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Personally, I just parry/stun, heavy, parry/stun, light, repeat.
    Throw in a sp1 and u should b ok.
  • Tomtom1979Tomtom1979 Posts: 15
    Ghost. Phase, 1 hit, repeat, sp2.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Anyone with a decent block proficiency really. Do Parry-Medium-Heavy, bait SP1s and you're good to go. Don't mess up the rotation though or you're gonna get a tragic evade proc.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    And don't use a non-mutant bleeder against her
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Just use imiw. With imiw you can fight her like casual fight. Super easy with him
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    You can use anyone. Parry, LMLM and repeat. I used Angela and the fight was easy enough.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    I used Iceberg. It was easy with him.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I used modok. Parry and heavy, incinerate damage will help a lot but it’s gonna be a precise fight
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Just don't use the same two Basic Attacks in a row. Takes some time to adjust, just like Inverted Controls.