**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Welp another 3 months and another completely useless 6*

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
What’s the point, this Game has lost it.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Who is it?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    It's the nature of the beast unfortunately. I haven't opened anything that would improve my roster in months. Just continue to hoard those resources I guess. I have to keep the Sigil going just to keep too many t2a from expiring in my stash.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Who did you get
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    My fifth 6-star pulled Monday was Kingpin, who is not top shelf, obviously, but still useful in a few ways. I always look for a way to use a new champ, even DPX.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    out of my 12 6*crystals i opened i only got 1 useful! (who is actually insane but very difficult to use and needs full synergy team) but yeh since that 5th crystal all i got were vulture,janefoster etc
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Who'd u get?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I don't see the point...

Anyways you get most of the 5* to r4 and it's almost equivalent to 6*... And you don't get all the meme champs beyond r2 ... This way atleast you'll have all the mix of champs..

May be I'm missing the point in all the 6* frustration... What am I missing??
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Who did you get post a post but can’t say who or reply
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Prathap said:

I don't see the point...

Anyways you get most of the 5* to r4 and it's almost equivalent to 6*... And you don't get all the meme champs beyond r2 ... This way atleast you'll have all the mix of champs..

May be I'm missing the point in all the 6* frustration... What am I missing??

6* versions have the adrenaline feature too which can be very nice. Being able to heal back a portion of your health when you take a hit can help in the long run. Especially with a 6* having higher base stats than a R4 5*.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    The game is still so about 5*s. There's only a handful of 6s that are actually useful, especially unduped. Out of 12, I was lucky enough to get domino and gulk, the only 2 I use outside arenas.

Speaking of arenas, I'll gladly take any 6*. Just helps me hit milestones faster so I have more free time!
  • UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
    Bru... I havent even got a 6 star!!!
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

So useless I don’t remember

How can you not remember he’s your third six star just show us your six star roster
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Dude you have 15 6*s!? Of course your going to get some trash
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I’ve pulled Thor Rags 3xs. Yup, sig 40
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Don’t worry, HB, NC and mordo for me. I’m still waiting for a half decent 6*
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    If this ain’t attention seeking, idk what is. Just tell us who you got, no reason to drag this on so long.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    Another day, another doug
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    edited October 2019

So useless I don’t remember

Um, can't you look at your 6* roster and see?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    What a drama queen. Everyone gets bad pulls, my last one was Gambit. Quit whining.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    IMHO those 6* are ruining the game more than the 5*. Yeah, it's random, it's RNG, it's luck, it's whatever you want, but while your friends are getting good champions after good champions (or at least useful champions), it's frustrating when you only get Cap America, Yellow Jacket or crappy stuff like that after weeks and weeks of farming arenas or spending money.

It's the same for 4* or 5* but at least those don't require months or big money now. If there is a reason I'm seriously thinking about quitting this game is I'm not lucky at all. My last good champion was Cap Marvel back in May, then I got a lot of Red Skulls, lot of Moon Knkights, lot of ****. I have enough material to rank 3 more champions to 5/65 but I'm wasting resources on mid level 4/55.

I'm tired and highly demoralized.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★
    Itll all change when 7* get introduced. Then no one is gonna complain about turd 6*.