**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW final standing error

RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
Final leaderboard shows that my alliance got 6 864 654pts for the season which seemed low to me.

So i went back and added the last 10 war showing in the aw history and got a total of 6 430 630 pts. Add to that total the first 2 wins of the season in which we fully cleared at tier 6, our total for the season should be around 7.7M...

Now it wouldnt change our final ranking of gold 1 so it doesnt really matter too much for us but it might be something to look into.

Comments

• If you got docked points because of someone piloting, modding, etc, then only your overall points gets adjusted. The individual war points in history does not get adjusted, so that is probably the case.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Either you’ve changed tiers messing up the maths due to multipliers or you’ve been docked
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

If you got docked points because of someone piloting, modding, etc, then only your overall points gets adjusted. The individual war points in history does not get adjusted, so that is probably the case.

thought about that but alliance that get docked pts usually also go down in AW tier (which we havent) and Kabam usually send a message to the leader about it (nothing received).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Remeli said:

If you got docked points because of someone piloting, modding, etc, then only your overall points gets adjusted. The individual war points in history does not get adjusted, so that is probably the case.

thought about that but alliance that get docked pts usually also go down in AW tier (which we havent) and Kabam usually send a message to the leader about it (nothing received).
    Not anymore because it was unfair to Lower alliance.
  • Hey there, for questions like this, our Support Team would be best equipped to look into things. You can contact them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Remeli said:

I would still expect at least a message to the leader.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Remeli said:

Gamer said:

Remeli said:

I would still expect at least a message to the leader.
    What if the leader was the one cheating? Think he would tell anyone you all got docked.
This discussion has been closed.