**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    #hulkbuster
    #daredevil
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    If after his sacrifice also #IRONMAN can't make it, I don't know when he will! :)
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    I think that throughout the improvement, update and release of the characters to improve (if I am not mistaken for more than 3 months), they should make 2 or 3 votes. creating a wider range of options and giving the community a more direct and participatory option about which characters will bring the improvements. this me to a more real feeling of being part of the community and it doesn't cost that much, right? And another question, should we label our choice or should we expect a poll to be published like last time?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    One way for you to make this contest more interesting is to gaurentee the champion that gets buffed will be added to the 6* pool by the time of the buff or be added to the pool at the time of the buff.
  • #BuffBlackPanther
  • _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Daredevil please!
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    #WHYDOYOUHATEMAGNETO
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

#WHYDOYOUHATEMAGNETO

#BECAUSETHEREARESOMANYGOODMUTANTSALREADY
  • FroJo34FroJo34 Posts: 20
    #BuffHulkBuster

Clearly the only choice. He is the only one in the Basic 6* Crystal. Why would I vote for someone not in the 6* Crystal. Honestly Kabam should have picked 6 characters that are available as 6*. It’s like putting scarlet witch or Wolverine as buff options, why would I vote for them they aren’t in the END GAME. Give me 6 options in the 6 Star Crystal and I might would change my vote.

#BuffMagneto - my write in opinion lol but honestly Mutant champs are too popular they would win the Vote every time if you included them.
  • #BUFFIRONMAN
  • Who do you think the next ppl will be in the next buff poll?
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263

#WHYDOYOUHATEMAGNETO

...and there's not a ton of great cosmics?

#BUFFHULKBUSTER
  • OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61

Who do you think the next ppl will be in the next buff poll?

I'd like to see Juggernaut, Dr Strange, Deadpool (X-Force), Falcon, or Spider-Man (Miles) and since he is less than a year old, they need to rework Diablo.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i thought iron patriot would be on this list I think he's useless and data should show that no one use him I don't even fight him in arena lol , im kind of surprise he's not on a list of champ to be buff
  • ShameeShamee Posts: 3
    Daredevil is better
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

#WHYDOYOUHATEMAGNETO

...and there's not a ton of great cosmics?

#BUFFHULKBUSTER
    who said anything about cosmic lol? I was commenting on the magneto request. fyi my personal vote is HB as well. Only one available as a basic 6*.
  • caseyrybackcaseyryback Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • #BuffBlackPanther
  • #BuffHulkBuster he needs it most
  • MnmnemieMnmnemie Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    Because he’s the Armor meant to take the hulk and not gonna lie he is kind of a weaker character in my opinion and should be a stronger champ.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    From that list, my vote is that Daredevil (Netflix) needs a buff the most. I really like him but he has nothing going for him. Hulkbuster is another champ that could use a buff but at least he's an okay defender on the lower tiers.
  • 123shhh123shhh Posts: 3
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • Moraes_loboMoraes_lobo Posts: 2
    #BuffHulkbuster.

He's absolutely worthless as is now. Plus, a tech and XL champion who's also an avenger should have abilities on par with that.
  • #BuffDaredevil... because I would like to see him with a passive ability that focuses on blindness.

Also, a personal preference is Karnak. He sucks bad, and I would like to see his SP1 revamped
  • JotahontasJotahontas Posts: 21
    #BuffDaredevil
  • Nizar33_Nizar33_ Posts: 2
    #buffkamala
    #buffblackpanter
  • RoninMan said:

Hulkbuster needs a buff more than anyone else but I really sincerely hope the next poll has a few mystic choices as they’re in desperate need.

Hopefully iron fist will be on the list next time
    Agreed. Iron Fist and buff Immortal Iron Fist while you're at it! Hard to get excited about him even if he is super super super rare.
  • sh26sh26 Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkBuster
This discussion has been closed.