**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Symbiote Supreme or Black Widow Claire Voyant

I've got both at R3 right now. I can a mystic gem to awaken either and 3-4 and 4-5 gems from Variant play. I don't have a lot of experience in either right now as i got both pretty recently. Who is the best option for R5. And do they need to be duped?

5* Symbiote Supreme or Black Widow Claire Voyant 82 votes

Black Widow Claire Voyant
58%
RagamugginGunnerDeeparviAzKicker316TerraRotellyDarkrider05HSenpaiusername7312issamaf80Texas_11Pallaruss10or_StrongJonman1Thi101zeezee57aslaslaslaslasliRetr0Rougeknight87ZombieZeddTJ107 48 votes
Symbiote Supreme
41%
Nick_Caine_32Dark89PhoenixNanaPokuAjay121Lvernon15Savio444HilldarsimolazStarKillerVIIBurroChris1212123AleorDayneSilverTipoCUBTehsigzorzwr_freakInfineightEtjamaRynnerz 34 votes

Comments

• TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    So here is another thought that I've had...hold on to the gems and wait for Dr. Doom, although there is no guarantee I'll get him right away. I just don't know if either of these are "worth" R5. Are they both capable of taking down The Champion Boss? I've heard that at least SS was nerfed in that area?

I've got a 1M rated roster so I don't "Need" to rush any champs up. But I've been holding those gems forever and every Mystic that comes out becomes the "what if" scenario.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    I r5 my claire with a gem. She is definitely worth it. Has a couple poor match ups (electro) but is great overall. Very suicides friendly
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

So here is another thought that I've had...hold on to the gems and wait for Dr. Doom, although there is no guarantee I'll get him right away. I just don't know if either of these are "worth" R5. Are they both capable of taking down The Champion Boss? I've heard that at least SS was nerfed in that area?

I've got a 1M rated roster so I don't "Need" to rush any champs up. But I've been holding those gems forever and every Mystic that comes out becomes the "what if" scenario.

No Sym was not nerfed in regards to taking down the Champion. He’s still one of the best Champion counters, if not the best. But Claire’s utility is amazing and I would rank her instead. Her animations are awesome and she’s very smooth to play.
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    I have both BWCV&SS, she’s overall better than SS, she’s best mystic until now
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

He wasn't changed. He's performed at 50% all along. The 100% was a text error that was fixed.
  • Black Widow Claire Voyant
    Black Window CV
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    You have 1mil rated account it means you need more niche champs over versatile so my vote goes to SS. Do you run suicides tho cuz I may change my mind if you do.
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Symbiote Supreme
    I don’t have a BWCV but I have a SS at R5, used an awakening gem and have no regrets since then. I took down the champion in 6.2 a couple of weeks ago and of all the champions in wars. I cannot say anything about BWCV but SS at R5 is definitely not a bad idea
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    I am also mulling this question. I'm working on 100% 6.3, and my concern is can BWCV take down the big buff bosses like SS can? I've heard she can take the Champion's last 10%, but can she do the first 90%? From her description I wonder if she can keep up enough charges to keep nullifying bosses like the Champion that will continuously proc buffs throughout a long fight. I know she can make them buff immune with l2, but that has a time limit. Any answers or opinions are appreciated.