**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Claire Voyant, Magik, or Scarlet Witch to 5/50?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
Currently on 5.2.4. Main team is 5/50 unawakened sparky, and 5/50 cap iw, cmm, and nick fury (all duped)

The magik and scarlet witch are both unawakened but I have a generic gem as well as 37 mystic and 40 generic sig stones.

I’ve mainly narrowed it between Claire because of her awesome regeneration and Scarlet Witch that I heard just becomes a monster at high sig.

Claire Voyant, Magik, or Scarlet Witch to 5/50? 36 votes

Claire Voyant (sig 20)
50%
RaganatorDark89PhoenixDOKTOROKTOPUSWîndšpäveTaZ_4178DankestChef10or_StrongThi101FhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyBLACKMILKTEA_88JohnHSCaptainRogers33RenaxqqdonaldmouseLucifer1810Deadlygamer98 18 votes
Scarlet Witch
30%
PantherusNZDuke_SilverErkPrathapLordRaymond3JanterbockKalantakWoody15gp87Giodood_1Aomine_Daiki10 11 votes
Magik
19%
ezgoingTehsigzorzabqberThicco_ModeXyresic_LemonE_N_D__G_A_M_ECowabunga 7 votes

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Claire Voyant (sig 20)
    is SW is duped then its a whole different story. her dupe is hella good and max sig is helpful. since claire is duped already i say her first. but if SW was duped she should get r5 without a doubt
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Claire Voyant (sig 20)
    I change my answer to SW. Apparently Claire is already in line for a nerf.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/163011/blackwidow-clairevoyant-nullifying-unstoppable#latest
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    I don’t have it listed in the poll but yes I can awaken the scarlet witch and take her to high sig.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:
    That is not a nerf, it is a clarification of how she works. They are not changing her ability.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Claire Voyant (sig 20)
    She's not getting nerfed. That's how she's worked from day one. Her description was just inaccurate. I'm saying this as someone's who's no friend of Kabam (as evidenced by the shiny metal bars on my pfp). They made a mistake in the description and are changing it to what she's actually doing.
    SW sucks unduped. Magik is pretty good, but her dupe is very nice and Claire has more versatility imo. Unless you're looking for just a good general clearing champ (if you don't have a Corvus/Ghost/Omega/Domino/Beardo, etc.), I'd go Claire.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Can a mod please edit the poll so it shows the scarlet witch as duped with high sig?