**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next rankup?

Low on gold so I just wanted to know who I should rank up next. All are currently unduped

Next rankup? 7 votes

5 star Hyperion to rank 3
85%
PantherusNZDOKTOROKTOPUSTheHoodedDormammuMathking13Fhfjghhggggjfhfjggfduncan 6 votes
5 star Quake to rank 2
14%
Xyresic_Lemon 1 vote
5 star She hulk to rank 2
0%

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Hyperion is amazing, even unawakened. Ranking him up should always be close to top priority. When you eventually awaken him, he'll just get that much better.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

Hyperion is amazing, even unawakened. Ranking him up should always be close to top priority. When you eventually awaken him, he'll just get that much better.

The only reason im hesitating is that I already have a lot of cosmics like Corvus 5 star at rank 4, medusa, captain marvel movie, and also since quake and she hulk seem really useful
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★

The only reason im hesitating is that I already have a lot of cosmics like Corvus 5 star at rank 4, medusa, captain marvel movie, and also since quake and she hulk seem really useful
    That's the kind of info to note when asking the question ;) But I see you've made another, similar poll, asking about just those two and I've replied there.