**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine 2099

Not sure if my team isn’t right or if I just suck, but I cannot beat Guillotine 2099 to save my life. At this point I have spent tons of time saving up to buy revives and have spent way more money than I should on them too. I am frustrated nearly to the point of quitting the damn game.

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Use a champ that bypasses miss like Torch, Fury, or Stealthy. If you don’t have a champ like that I found they armor break champs were very effective too. I used Thor one run and Hype on another.
  • TxWxIxSxTTxWxIxSxT Posts: 9
    Unfortunately I don’t. And if I back out I have to start all the way over. I am running Quake, Night Thrasher, Sabertooth, Spider-Man (SE), and Ratchet.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    If you have the fire trinity, use them. Makes her cake.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    void works well as well,
    Lol Rocket autocorrected to Ratchet... 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • I tried Captain Marvel (movie) on her and I won but it was a little difficult. Just tried Darkhawk and I was able to get her fast because of Null mode. Bring Night Thrasher for the synergy and that could work but like they said armor break champs, especially Medusa eats her up
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Hyperion had no problems with her.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    TxWxIxSxT said:

Unfortunately I don’t. And if I back out I have to start all the way over. I am running Quake, Night Thrasher, Sabertooth, Spider-Man (SE), and Ratchet.

It's always less costly to back out and try with a different team. Energy costs little compared to potions.

I haven't got to the last quest in Uncollected yet; but in Master mode, Nebula works great. Just stack five charges, and Guilly's abilities disappear.
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    If all else fails just go with champs that can put out a lot of damage quickly (ie. Corvus, CAPIW, Starky ). But i used Quake and Corvus they took it down easily
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    In order to make this game challenging KABAM lost the sight of making it fun and interesting. So far upto act 5 game is awesome.
    If players can understand and play well they know every champ is beatable.
    Just adding
    Nodes like no retreat.
    Or things like elsa bloodstone has.
    Like u can not use same move twice. And Guillotine 2099's missed shots.
    They are just making your champ suffer. And make this game soo tough where most players loosing fun and can not carry it around with daily life anymore. May be.
    Atleast act 5 ultron was tough but doable in both ways.
    Strategies and brute force. Both method required skill. It was fun
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    You can use any champ. Repeatedly parry/heavy. Doesn’t miss. Better if heavy has DoT effects
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

In order to make this game challenging KABAM lost the sight of making it fun and interesting. So far upto act 5 game is awesome.
    If players can understand and play well they know every champ is beatable.
    Just adding
    Nodes like no retreat.
    Or things like elsa bloodstone has.
    Like u can not use same move twice. And Guillotine 2099's missed shots.
    They are just making your champ suffer. And make this game soo tough where most players loosing fun and can not carry it around with daily life anymore. May be.
    Atleast act 5 ultron was tough but doable in both ways.
    Strategies and brute force. Both method required skill. It was fun

Not really. When the game advances ,cthe the players skill must aswell. It's not the games fault a player is underperforming
  • lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    corvus soloed her easily jsut parry medium medium she missed me one time in the whole match. look for her degi cloack symbol thing to avoid her miss
  • NeofrackNeofrack Posts: 41
    Using most of the champion is doable until guillotine 2099 50% regen triggers twice BUG comes in your way
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    This month quest is long, take Guilly Map after you beat BB or IP there is a huge gap to get to Guilly...idk why the game team does this bc of this i lost interest in finishing the quest...i beaten mephisto but now i dont feel like finishing it bc the excitement isnt there no more
    Dude... this is effing bs. She’s just mopping the floor with all my champs. Get her low... BOOM... 50% regen. So much playtime farming units and so much money wasted. I’m seriously in the verge of just quitting what is starting to feel like a rip off game.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    TxWxIxSxT said:

Dude... this is effing bs. She’s just mopping the floor with all my champs. Get her low... BOOM... 50% regen. So much playtime farming units and so much money wasted. I’m seriously in the verge of just quitting what is starting to feel like a rip off game.

Use a heal blocker. Yeah, sometimes you can't simply outdamage regen.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

TxWxIxSxT said:

Or use a heal reverser or use quake
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Also knock her down to reset the timer on her digi cloak.
    TxWxIxSxT said:

again, void works well for her, she does not heal.
    She’s smoking my Quake 😔

TxWxIxSxT said:

I’m not really super experienced, how do I use a heap blocker or heal reverser?
    *heal
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    TxWxIxSxT said:

She’s smoking my Quake 😔

How are you dying like how does she kill you?
    TxWxIxSxT said:

TxWxIxSxT said:

I’m not really super experienced, how do I use a heap blocker or heal reverser?
    Void puts multiple petrifies, each reducing healing 50%, after a presence of a void you have 3 + and it is reversed, doing damage instead.
    A duped CAIW can do some of that with a tech champ on the team.
    Someone like vision can heal block if you can completely power drain her (using an sp2 works)
    Domino can prevent those things from triggering, it is harder being tech though.

There are other ways to prevent it as well.

She can only heal a max 2 times during the fight though, you could just persist through it.